Reviews for Reading The Forests of Silence
Please update . Lately, nobody is updating or publishing new Deltora quest fan fictions
gilly boy chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I like this so far, write more please.
josie chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Me:UPDATE!Or I will have the Yamis send you to the shadow relm!
Yami Bakura:You heard the lady get going..MUWAHAAHAHA
Yami yugu:I would advise you to obey her wishes,she is scary when shes pissed.
Yami marik : DO AS SHE SAYS OR I WILL USE MY MILLENNIUM ROD AND MAKE YOU MY MIND SLAVE!

(The Yamis characters are from Yu-gi-oh,ALL RIGHS RESERVED)
Abigale chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
OMG! Are you serious? I can not believe you left it there! I can just imagine the look on Jarred, Anna, Endon and Sharn's faces when Lief reads the books I mean they are all in it in some way. It was absolutely awesome!
armond chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
i loved course,i love deltora quest my favorite character being 's a cool story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Um, hey. I'm sure this is a great story, and that you're a great writer. But I believe you're forgetting something. If Sharn, Endon, Anna and Jared go back to their time to prevent what has happened, it never happens, which gives Lief, Barda and Jasmine no reason to tell them in the first place. This is called a paradox. You've likely seen Back to the Future or Doctor Who.

Kindest regards,
Penguin.
PJoHoOFan chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
This is SO EFFING EPIC! PLEASE update like...NOW! Cuz this is SO AWESOME! :) Keep Writing!
devil101 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I'm glad that you are writing this again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Crystal Silvera chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
The link didn't work . . . O.o

I heard stuff about SOPA too, but please don't stop updating like a bunch of people did!

If SOPA is starting again I'm not going to stop writing. Ever.

Update soon? :3
PJoHoOFan chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This is SO F******* AWESOME! PLEASE write the nxt chapter like...NOW! Cuz this is WAY to EPIC to only have 2 chapters! :) Keep Writing!
Choumei chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is exciting!
Update plz!
Cynthia!
josie chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
hurry chapter.
josie chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
THANK YOU!You have no idea how long I have waited for a deltora quest read the books!2 Years!
SlashFan chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I just did the Hogwarts Sorting Hat thing in your Bio, & I'm part Ravenclaw & part Slytherin! I got 11 out of each on those, so it's a tie!
Anyway, I hope you review this story soon!
SlashFan chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I've just finished The Valley of the Lost an hour ago, & I remembered this story, & I was wondering if you would update soon.
Please update, I really want to 'see' how Endon & Jarred react during te story.
UPDATE!