Reviews for A Bond of Brothers
Great setting for the story. Could picture it perfectly in my mind.
Loved it. Thank you. chapter 7 . 3/28
Well deserved winner of the Best Suspense story. A real treat to read from first word until last.
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
AWESOME! :D Totally deserving of the award hon! :D Loved this! Awesome awesome work! Definitely the best suspense story I've read yet! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
What just happened?! AHHHH! LOVE THIS BTW!
*hurries off to read the last chapter*
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
O_O *rushes off to read next chapter because SAM!*
Awesome work!
Meliphyre chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
He'd kill us and then kill himself because that is what I would do.
That was excellent.
Peridot5 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
This is an awesome fic. It's made even more awesome by the fact that you had Sam frickin' eaten…and still badass enough to kill the thing from the inside. Sweet! And gross. Really, really gross. Also, I looked up the Salton Sea. Apparently, you didn't fudge any on the details about Bombay Beach, etc. Nice attention to detail. Taniwhas are a real legend as well, I saw. Your fics are really educating me about obscure monsters. You've been on Wikipedia's list of mythical creatures, haven't you?
shookenuppepsi chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Another great story. I love the foreshadowing of Dean not wanting to survive Sam's death.
frownypup chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
"That's what I'd do."
Writer, you're making me cry with that one line.
This is so touching. *wiping the tears on my cheek*
ccase13 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
I loved Dean knowing the two brothers should be together at the end.
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Loved this hunt! Felt like a lost episode.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Good story.
sammynanci chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Already did it finish? Awww *cry and it goes away to one corner*

Is that there became I so short, because of it they say that the good thing lasts little and in this new history you have excelled yourself! Every day the hurt Sammy and the protective Dean is more and more AWESOME!

To swallow to entire Sam? Yes that was enormous the animal this, xd! I was charmed with the mention to the Tauntaun and to this scene especially of Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back(definitively one of my favorite(yes! I am a fan of Star wars, as Erik Kripke it is, jejejjeje) As always, great history, I cannot expect to see that another thing gives us your talent. I adore you!
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Great story, as usual! I think we need a new classification, though - targetonhisback!Sam. Sheesh...poor Dean! I think this adventure was actually harder on him than Sam. Sam getting swallowed and killing the monster from the inside out - now THERE'S something you don't see every day! Can't wait for your next endeavor!
Lucydolly22 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Great ending to a great story. You should do a story where sam is high or drunk or one with crowley its really hard to find stories with crowley in them