Reviews for The Discovery
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
Damn! I wanted Eddie to stop getting one of his free passes and die for once.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Eddie is such a stupid she was going to be in trouble in VOLUTERRA it will be from Eddie doing something stupid.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
You really did need a Beta to look over this story and fix your spelling and put in the words you left out of sentences...what in hell does she need to see before she will admit that he was not the person she thought he was. she is pitiful.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Waste of skin...So Aro has the hots for Bella huh? if all of the squirrel munchers will be in Volterra along with Bella since she will be turned in the near future that means Eddie will probably do something stupid.I can't believe Bella is one of those whiny women that no matter what her husband does to her she still loves him.i cannot believe she is that desperate to be loved that she will put up with that crap.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
It's Volterra... let me guess Rose thinks that since Bella came that gets her off the hook.
Amazing how she was defending her husband even after he slapped the shit out of her. she is and idiot when it comes to men.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
They deserve what happens to them for their you really needed a Beta to check your spelling.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Good to see she is pulling her head out of her ass and not letting that little bitch ruin her future.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
Great story
horsesrules chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
It's really good write more
DragonFire Princess chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
WOW!
GaijinVamp chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Edward is going to be an idiot again.
She made a good profit on that condo; $1.5 - $7.6 million. Did Aro buy it?
GaijinVamp chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
I agree with Aro.
GaijinVamp chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Edward is still tracking Victoria!After 10 years! Dumb-ass. If he can't catch her in 10 years, he never will.
I hope it is Edward who suffers.
GaijinVamp chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Lovely wedding. Nice vows.
GaijinVamp chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Congratulations Bella & Connor. This fic is moving fast.