Reviews for The Things They Carry
NewSlove chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
wtf it's bucky? never saw that coming! and next you're going to say peggy is alive somehow too! lol! but seriously, it seems like steve is always getting the short end of the straw. i hope whatever is wrong with bucky is gone soon and hopefully steve gets some good news soon.

seriously can't wait for more!
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
NOT BUCKY! Love the story. I always hate waiting for the next chapter ha ha!
neverephemeral chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
Can't wait for the next one (:
xPoppyx chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
Ooooh snap! Bucky! No way!

Totally awesome chapter and I do love the baby cliffhanger at the end :) they always make me smile if not frustrated
AllyCatt12 chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
i love this!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
ahhh! cliff hanger! intense! need more soon, please!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
You had to ruin the good mood?

lol! It was great. I will be out of town for a few weeks, so I will have to catch up w/ any chapters at the end of month.
booklover1798 chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
NOOOOO! NOT THE BARTONS! Loved it, update soon!
neverephemeral chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
OMG! What happened?
meganflutefire12 chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
I've been meaning to send in a review, but I can't really do it on my phone. So since my computer isn't be slow today, I'll send in one :) I absolutely love this :) Even though it contradicts some things canon, it's really good. I love, and hate the cliffhangers.I love the fact that it makes me think, but I hate having to wait :) I'll eagerly be looking forward to the next chapter :)
brandibuckeye chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter! Crazy cliffhanger! Please update again soon!
xPoppyx chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
You -insert bad word of your choosing-! How could you end it like that! Gah...Unending amounts of hatred and love! I do love a good cliffhanger _ An excellent chapter, I must say. I was so excited to see your update :) I hope that your next comes soon
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
StarkObsessed chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
Nnnnnnoooo! She didnt get to see Uncle Tony :(.Oh well. LOOOVVEEEE! Stanasha/ or Neve ( whatever you want to call Natasha/Steve) goodness! Now all The Avengers have gals and guys! This excites me :)

Very . Cant wait for more! :)
LVB chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
I was all excited about birthday hugs and then you smacked me in my feelings! Queen of the cliffies, I still say :)
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »