Reviews for The Things They Carry
NewSlove chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
... o_O o wowowowow wtf wtf wtf! emma carter is the sister of tony, the same girl clint is seeing, the one who natasha is jealous of, AND who has a connection to steve through her aunt...just wow! you know how to write it KD!

hopefully the secret of emma carter doesn't tear apart everyone once everything is out in the open!

daaaang i seriously hope you update soon!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
It's all tangled up now. I sense some fighting soon.
Sinkme chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Very interesting start! I can't wait to see how you expand this and how the secrets continue to connect and are revealed
kellyhorse chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
OOH! This is Great! Please continue :D
Jacqueline Roget chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Hmm... more interesting.
Jacqueline Roget chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Great start. I am intrigued.
Gaia'schild chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Dun dun dun duuuuuun.

How will Tony smarten up when he realize that he has someone else to take care of instead of just himself? I think he will fail in the beginning and she will run into the arms of an Avenger. Poor Tony.
A-list Goddess chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I thought that it would be Cap that met up with Stark in the graveyard.
NewSlove chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
oh wow, you're back with another story and it's avengers this time! i hope you decide to finish this!

i'm not surprised fury has some info on tony's sister. it's a typical fury thing to do... and steve finding a link to peggy... that was smart...tho finding out that she died not too long ago is going to destroy him.

i seriously can't wait for more and hope you continue
StarkObsessed chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Oh my god! You have no idea how much I love this! I cannot wait for more!

Steve found her Im guessing... :)

I hope Tony attacks her with a hug and cries and such.
LVB chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great to see something from you in my inbox! I should have known the Avengers would pump up your muse ;) Good intro!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18