Reviews for No Light No Life
PaulinaDragona chapter 67 . 6/5
I like your fiction !
emilyh13 chapter 67 . 5/28
please, please, please update. I love this story so much. you've had me crying. and almost wetting myself with laughter - so please update. I want more dava. no I need more dava!
dragonlily22 chapter 67 . 5/16
Please update soon!
daneel26 chapter 67 . 3/19
Soooooo, not going to lie: this story had me laughing out loud and crying at the same time. Creative plot for sure! The characters are awesome - Ava and Caludine's personalities are too good! PLEASE update soon!
Azera-v chapter 22 . 2/27
Wow, really gonna miss her.
Azera-v chapter 18 . 2/27
o wow, awesome. I LOVE your Ava.
meangirl8 chapter 66 . 1/23
Omg i was dying laughing at so some of these chapters. U have to update this story us great. Ava id awesome. Update.
MADStar529 chapter 67 . 12/20/2014
Great chapter. This is awesome. Love Ava! She is hilarious! UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
MADStar529 chapter 59 . 12/20/2014
Aww, love Ava and Elijah.
MADStar529 chapter 52 . 12/20/2014
AWWWWWWWW! PUPPY!
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Hahahaha! Love this chapter, omg.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 66 . 10/13/2014
oh my god can you picture if Elijah actually had ava or someone similar to her in his life wish you would do a story on that
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 59 . 10/13/2014
you know what would be hilarious ava in the originals world
missyizzy chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love this story. I read it awhile ago, and have just re-read it recently(and enjoyed it even more) Would love to see what happens next! Hope to see an up-date or sequel notification soon!
chucktastic chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
I'm curious to see what Klaus wants form Ava. Whether it is only her blood he will be interested in or more.

Also anxious for something to happen with Ava and Damon already!
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »