Reviews for No Light No Life
3broomstix chapter 67 . 5/31
Jesus freaking Christ it's been like three years. My heart literally was cleaved in two. And then magically fixed. And then destroyed once more. This sorry has been a wild ride and good lord I cannot wait until you finally update. I'm willing to wait. I've got no life so I have nothing better to do than wait. Youre a fantastic writer and I love Ava's character. Please keep writing, because your stories are an addiction.
She had vampire blood earlier in this story.
monkeey76 chapter 36 . 4/20
Why arent they together yet! Ahhhhh
guest chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
klaus is seriously like those human traffickers that pump girls full of heroine in order to control them.
belladu57 chapter 67 . 10/22/2015
Very good
Guest chapter 67 . 10/14/2015
Pplleeaassee update this story it's amazing
Mid9ight0Wolf chapter 45 . 9/15/2015
Hey
So far you story is awesome. It has made me laugh repeated and Ava up. I live the relationship between her and Damon and then her and Stefan but I'm going to be stopping here. I just want to know if this is gonna be a love triangle between Ava/Damon/Klaus they are one things I hate and don't read. just let me know if it is gonna be a love triangle. I as I really do want to continue reading. But keep writing these pieces are amazing
3broomstix chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
PaulinaDragona chapter 67 . 6/5/2015
I like your fiction !
emilyh13 chapter 67 . 5/28/2015
please, please, please update. I love this story so much. you've had me crying. and almost wetting myself with laughter - so please update. I want more dava. no I need more dava!
dragonlily22 chapter 67 . 5/16/2015
Please update soon!
daneel26 chapter 67 . 3/19/2015
Soooooo, not going to lie: this story had me laughing out loud and crying at the same time. Creative plot for sure! The characters are awesome - Ava and Caludine's personalities are too good! PLEASE update soon!
Azera-v chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
Wow, really gonna miss her.
Azera-v chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
o wow, awesome. I LOVE your Ava.
meangirl8 chapter 66 . 1/23/2015
Omg i was dying laughing at so some of these chapters. U have to update this story us great. Ava id awesome. Update.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »