Reviews for No Light No Life
meangirl8 chapter 67 . 1/3
this is a really great story. i love Ava personality. please update soon this is one of the greatest vampire diaries story ever. i would love to read more of this story.
fanlover18 chapter 67 . 10/26/2017
When will the next chapter come out?
dolly chapter 67 . 8/8/2017
Why did you stop updating?
I love your stories in general,but this one is something special.
Your grammar is kinda shitty,but the writing it self is really have a nice creative streak and make amazing OCs.
Gracfully chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
mae chapter 67 . 3/8/2017
It's been years an i still come back to read this, i wish aca was an actual character lmfao
Catwoman2518 chapter 67 . 11/30/2016
R u going to update
Inaya chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I thought Ava's grandmother's name was Claudine?
3broomstix chapter 67 . 5/31/2016
Jesus freaking Christ it's been like three years. My heart literally was cleaved in two. And then magically fixed. And then destroyed once more. This sorry has been a wild ride and good lord I cannot wait until you finally update. I'm willing to wait. I've got no life so I have nothing better to do than wait. Youre a fantastic writer and I love Ava's character. Please keep writing, because your stories are an addiction.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
She had vampire blood earlier in this story.
monkeey76 chapter 36 . 4/20/2016
Why arent they together yet! Ahhhhh
guest chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
klaus is seriously like those human traffickers that pump girls full of heroine in order to control them.
belladu57 chapter 67 . 10/22/2015
Very good
Guest chapter 67 . 10/14/2015
Pplleeaassee update this story it's amazing
Mid9ight0Wolf chapter 45 . 9/15/2015
Hey
So far you story is awesome. It has made me laugh repeated and Ava up. I live the relationship between her and Damon and then her and Stefan but I'm going to be stopping here. I just want to know if this is gonna be a love triangle between Ava/Damon/Klaus they are one things I hate and don't read. just let me know if it is gonna be a love triangle. I as I really do want to continue reading. But keep writing these pieces are amazing
3broomstix chapter 30 . 9/7/2015