Reviews for No Light No Life
Guest chapter 66 . 6/3/2013
WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY?! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST VD FF STORIES EVER AND I WANT MORE AVA NOW! I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH (
leni18 chapter 66 . 5/30/2013
Oh I looved it soo much! Please continue as soon as ur ready! Out of all the stories with OC I think Ava is the most developed one as you put very much detail into describing her character, fears and hopes. Gotta love her! _
Guest chapter 38 . 5/27/2013
Omg I totally died laughing when Ava did the robot! I could just imagine it, and her fight with Tiki, always hilarious. I absolutely love Ava as a character, she's one of the best I've ever read.
deleteda chapter 66 . 5/15/2013
UPDATE! :D
sexyseli1313 chapter 66 . 5/4/2013
It took me 2 days to read your entire story that's how addicting it was to read and I started reading it 2 days ago I really hope u post another chapter soon!
Avaalon chapter 66 . 4/30/2013
Oh My Gosh! This story was absolutely amazing. I'm pretty sure I've either cried or laughed hysterically the entire time while reading this. Please tell me she's going to live! She's the one who got me on my pop tart addiction! XD 3 this story!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 66 . 4/28/2013
Please have Ava stay alive.
TheDancingShadow chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is my second time reading this amazing story. I've laughed, cried, and smiled along with Ava. Wow. Ava is the most amazing character ever. She makes this story so realistic. I eat my pop-tarts in honor of her. Please update and continue her story.
emily8116 chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
So are you like working off the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries? Gran, Fae, Telepath, Sweet blood?
Guest chapter 66 . 4/22/2013
please update I was crying uncontrollably when I read this chapter, I thought it was sweet that Ava got remember Damon from when she was a baby and when they called it I was no good. Please please make another Ava story she can't leave us like that .
katrina wilde chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
woah woah woah! :O how do i explain how good this is?!
rehairrocks chapter 58 . 4/18/2013
I just want to say how much I love this story, You are one hell of a writer all the way through I have laughed cried and been wrapped up in the emotions of this story that I have actually been inspired to write a story of My own. I just want You to know how much You've inspired Me and how awesome this story is. :)
cupids arrow chapter 66 . 4/16/2013
This story is fantastic, please update soon, and bring Ava back x
Capricorn98 chapter 66 . 4/12/2013
can't wait for the next chap! please update this amazing story! xo
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 52 . 4/4/2013
I die...I die from the epic cuteness of Damon(badass vampire) caving in to get his fairy girlfriend a dog. I just die. The visual of that alone is so beyond perfect it's disgusting. lol. God, that image made my crappy day like ten times better.

Been trying to catch up on this story for awhile and I'm finally getting around to it. So happy to see Damon and Ava back together, it was like torture when they were apart.
1,416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »