Reviews for No Light No Life
mangaworm2007 chapter 66 . 8/19/2013
I love this fic its one of if not the favorite of all the fanfics I've read. :) while I haven't seen the newest season I hope you continue writing cuz I would hate for this to be it. Hope to receive an update soon. :)
animagirl chapter 66 . 8/13/2013
Love your story. Ava is really fun. I think that you should quit with the drama between her and Damon. When she is revived have them reconcile properly. They should argue about minor disagreements but continue being committed and passionate about each other. Btw I always thought it would be funny for Ava to ask to drive when she's blinde. Update soon:)
mayasquared chapter 66 . 7/21/2013
This was an AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS story. I laughed, cried and nearly pissed my pants! LOL.
RellaRose100 chapter 66 . 7/19/2013
omg I love this fic
its the only one that's keep me reading
Star1X chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
So did ava kinda forget John killed her gran?
Star1X chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
"I did" to Elena Ava looked like a little kid who was a couple of seconds away from stomping her dainty foot. "I hid it behind the picture-"

Uh... blind?
Star1X chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
If the blood makes her sick, why did it work in the opening chapters when she got given it?
Star1X chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
It's a pretty good fic. Claudine just strikes me as "too cracky" to take seriously though
Star1X chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Uh, Why would Damon try to compel her? If shes blind surely it wouldnt work because of that.
Camille chapter 66 . 7/12/2013
Favorite Vampire Diaries fanfiction ever! When are you gonna update? We've been waiting for so long, it seems like forever!
I'm so glad that you have a whole season to re-write in your amazing story!

Update, update, update pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeee...
Lois Nova Black chapter 66 . 7/9/2013
Has got to be one of my favourite fanfiction, a a is so addictive, how you come up with her remarks o dont know but they made me laugh so much! Please update!
EctopicKnight2 chapter 66 . 7/6/2013
Please update your story is awesome !
bre802 chapter 66 . 7/2/2013
I cried. You are so talented and i absolutely love Ava pleeeeeease continue this story! :)
Lily Ann Cullen chapter 66 . 6/12/2013
This is one of my favourite stories! When are you going o be updating again?
Guest chapter 66 . 6/3/2013
WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY?! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST VD FF STORIES EVER AND I WANT MORE AVA NOW! I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH (
1,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »