Reviews for No Light No Life
MADStar529 chapter 67 . 12/20/2014
Great chapter. This is awesome. Love Ava! She is hilarious! UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
MADStar529 chapter 59 . 12/20/2014
Aww, love Ava and Elijah.
MADStar529 chapter 52 . 12/20/2014
AWWWWWWWW! PUPPY!
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Hahahaha! Love this chapter, omg.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 66 . 10/13/2014
oh my god can you picture if Elijah actually had ava or someone similar to her in his life wish you would do a story on that
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 59 . 10/13/2014
you know what would be hilarious ava in the originals world
missyizzy chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love this story. I read it awhile ago, and have just re-read it recently(and enjoyed it even more) Would love to see what happens next! Hope to see an up-date or sequel notification soon!
chucktastic chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
I'm curious to see what Klaus wants form Ava. Whether it is only her blood he will be interested in or more.

Also anxious for something to happen with Ava and Damon already!
chucktastic chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I'm totally crying. That was super sad I loved Claudine! She really lightened everything and brought heaps of humour.
chucktastic chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I seriously love Gran. She's brilliant.
I'm also curious as to whether Damon is going to be Ava's main love interest or just good friends.
HALEB.TRASH chapter 67 . 8/2/2014
update please
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 58 . 7/25/2014
fuck damon I kind of want her to be with Klaus now
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 54 . 7/25/2014
fuck elena and all her asshole friends if they can so easily ditch her without letting her explain she doesnt need them. im sick of them they are all assholes besides jeremy he was the only one who didnt turn his back on her so fuck them. fuck damon why is she just forgiving him so easily!?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 53 . 7/25/2014
well duh coco is going to be a bit weird ava cant have a normal dog. oh my god only she would try to do the next step and keep ruining by giggling or say 'now dont be a pansy and do me'. lol doing a dance for damon and stops when she hurt coco. wait did tiki and ava just bond and insult each other at the same time?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 52 . 7/25/2014
so is her gift still as stong and developed as it has been?
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »