Reviews for The Stranger
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/6
Is there any chance of there being more to this? Because I would really love that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Update soon please
R1U2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
lucian87 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Omg can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
more ple
WildDragon26221 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
oh i really hope you update soon! i really want to see emma's reaction to all of this. heck everyone's reaction to this!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my...
Will Rumpelstiltskin see the truth? And even if he doesn't, Bae will most likely tell him at some point, right? How will he take it? How will he act? I mean, he will help them right? Help Henry, help Emma...
Oh Lord...
Things are seriously going to get really, really crazy.
Just a little question: is Bae here supposed to be 'The Stranger', is this supposed to take place where 'August' just arrived to town? Just to be sure where we stand canon-wise. And on that point, how much of canon are you planning on following? Not exactly Pinochio it would seem, though I suppose he could still come at some point...but what else?
I hope you write more. This fic has be very intrigued.
MeliiZze chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please update and don't leave us with this one chapter. Your story seems so good and interesting ! I want to read more, please keep going !
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This. Is. Pure. EPIC!

I love it! It is such a great idea. I have to day that my favoire part was the look you put on Hery's face at the end, but it was so cool having the reuninon, and having it out in the open like that.

It's going to be intersing Rumple finding out that Henry's his grandson.

I've just started on Post Season 1 where Henry's father is the pied piper who found out about the curse and used magic to get through first. Still need a first name for him... or is Piper a boys name too?

But I LOVE that you made it Baelfire. That episode aired for the first time here lastnight.

You did so well prtraying the characvters. you kept them in character and they weren't over done. I hope you get another chapter out soon 3
NorthNova chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You are going to continue this, right? Because you seriously should. And you have to! I really want to know what happens next. How Henry deals with the fact that his father has just showed up and what happens now Bae is in Storybrooke. This was so well-written, I couldn't stop reading it over and over again.
The-Lady-Undertaker chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Can't wait for more!

Rookie out!
Stonington chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I was on pins and needles! Now what? OMG! you really know how to make a story simply excruciating! Hoping for more - Soon!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful! I like how they completely forgot about the other people in the diner as they reunited. I'd love to see you continue this with everyone's reactions, especially Emma and Henry's.
noamg chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
A very interesting begining and well written. Bea should have realized that if his father was in fact in this world, then he was at least trying to make good on his promise. I can't wait for Regina to realize that Bea was the reason that Rumplestiltskin helped her with the curse, or for Rumplestiltskin to realize he has a grandson. Bea crossed over more than 28 years ago.
340371 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
More Please! Can't wait to see what happens next, hope you countinue w/ this story.