Reviews for In the Dead of Night
Tell me this night is over chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I really liked this story but I kind of disliked Lily because she cheated (it would have been okay if she just did it with Alice since they're the pairing of this story but she seems like a horrible person sleeping with Sirius) and didn't believe in love. But when I read the last line I just melted. Soooooo cute! Good story! I totally get it now why Lily had to be such a bitch. ;)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Damn I should've known better than to pick one of your M-rated stories when on a train, I really should've known better, especially with the warning you've put in XD Sweet Merlin where's a pillow when you need one? XD Seriously, that was a really, really hot scene.

I loved how you wrote them together and how Lily muses over what it is that defines love from friendship and she is so obviously in denial. By the way, 'a fine balance between friendship and lust' sounds like a pretty definition of love to my, because in essence, that's what it eventually is, right? If you consider 'friendship' to be the one where you can pour your entiring being in, that is.

And oh might I say that I love you for using the word 'Sapphic' in your A/N (it's what got me to read on in the first place despite the warning, because it seemed too much of a coincidence not to after you've created me a cover for a story called 'Sappho's verses' :)). It represents just about the right amount of friendship, lust (appropiate I should name these two, right? ;-)) and, well basically just about everything, there can be between two woman and it is really fitting for this story as well.

All in all, truly wonderful story (and I'm just really glad the man sitting opposite of me isn't capable of reading minds XD)
Covered in Bruises chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
A nice story. The pairing requires Lily to be a fundamantaliy different character than she is presented in canon and its to a lvel thats distracting but its understandable.

As a non-fanfiction work its very well done and compelling. As a fanfic its crackfic! as the characters, particularly Lily who we know was exteremely ethical. Not the sort to be skinking around on her husband with his best mate and her best mate.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Interesting. I really like what she said at the end, it was sweet. I think that you did a good job incorporating the prompts into this. Well done. The only thing, though, I think that Lily was kind of OOC; aside from her having to be to actually make the relationship work, I personally don't think that she would be one to cheat on her husband, nor do I see how if she didn't believe in love why she would give up her life for Harry. Other than that you did really well with this.