Reviews for Sibling
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved this. I was excited when they made Gar and M'gann siblings in the show, and the way you portrayed everything was great. Bravo!
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love it. I wish there were more stories about them :(
XoXo-Contest3Ribbon-XoXo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this is amazing 3
AM83220 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very nice! So touching and heart-warming, with an ominious twist of a last line.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is the second time I read this and I did not even click what you had at the end. That would be a good reason some what for her to do what she has done that makes Conner break up with her.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hi really like this fic and got an idea how about doing each person pov of when they meet gar
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So I was waiting so much for someone to write some M'gann/Gar and here it is! I thought the way that Marie took a while warming to M'gann was a great touch. And how you slowly built up their friendship. Ack, it makes me smile so much. Yay family fluff!
Blue mule chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Really good fic got a love angst and fluff all in one. So I was thinking and realised you never see Gars dad and that got me thinking about a fic where Gars dad used to abuse him and Maria but they got away. So when he hears about Marias death he wants custody of Gar back but the team try to stop him and figure why gars so scared of him. The YJ take him to court and get custody of Gar in the end but if you want they could lose the first time so he has to stay with his dad. Hope you like and use
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was lovely. Really, really good. A wonderful narration, you tell a lot without delving in so deep that we get lost, confused, and bored. Well done.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG! Did Megan KILL Bee?
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I'm usually not one to read about M'gann but by chance I stumbled to this fic on tumblr and I'm so glad I did because it's so wonderful and just UGHH all the feels, in a good way. Great job!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great story! I absolutely loved this. Had to read something like this right after "Earthlings". I like how you showed M'gann's dark side at the end. She seems to be mind raping people a lot. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Cool
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was a really good study on M'gann and Garfield's relationship. It filled in the gaping blanks left by the show and really showed a good evolution for their relationship. It was very well written and developed. The characterization was fantastic and you had a good theory behind Conner and M'gann's rift. Great job!