Reviews for Early Blizard
broncomap chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Perfect ending to an exciting story. Love Brookins as a lawyer.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Great job in bringing everything to a satisfactory conclusion. I hope Chester got a really big Christmas present for all his efforts. Most of the happy ending was due to his persistence. H
tengland2 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Should put a revolving door on Doc's office for awhile. Glad things worked out so well for all of them. Considering how broke Matt seems to be glad his pay was retro active back a few weeks. They certainly are going to have a very Merry Christmas.
tengland2 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Love Chester doing what ever it takes to try and help Matt.
Of course Kitty is going to keep believing that Matt will be alright and do what it takes to convinece him of it consious or not.
mahc chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Ah, redemption and resolution! A triumphant chapter! Thanks for the entertainment.
tjp chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Very good story. Loved the ending. I always love it when things work out for Matt and Kitty.

Thank you.

Janie
mahc chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Poor Matt - such angst! (I love that, of course.) I hope Chester gets the info he needs to clear him.
tjp chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Good to have you back and what an exciting chapter for Chester. So glad he was able to get the bad guys. Be glad when Matt is well. Looking forward to more.

Jane
broncomap chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Another great chapter. Welcome back!
ladybrit chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
I am so glad that Chester solved the case. Good for him, especially when the big guys themselves had been working on it for so long without finding the answer. Now Matt has to get better so he can hear the good news. H
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Hope we hear more on this story soon.
tengland2 chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
At least part of the trail is over with. Of course Matt's sick, being on trail, locked in his own jail, worse cell of all. Time will help I'm sure, along with Doc and Kitty. But don't leave us in suspense.
broncomap chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Another great chapter. Keep it coming
mahc chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Both strong Matt and vulnerable Matt in this chapter. Love it!
tjp chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
I sure hope we get another chapter soon. Please don't leave us hanging.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »