Reviews for Gratified By Your Company
SakiXX1 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
This story is adorable and touching. I love how you express the inner struggles the main characters face. I also like seeing the different perspectives of the characters in the story such as the views of Sarek's staff. Thank you for this lovely story!
Laurie chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Very tender moment when Amanda lets her wall down about her parents' death... and Sarek's gentle understanding...
Laurie chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
awwww! I love it: "the disquiet was gone". And it seems every office has its 'predatory Charlene'-type :)

Thank you!
Laurie chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Thank you! Really enjoying the teasing, the double entendres!

Also, I like how your chapters are titled. Not only unique (from what I've seen so far on fanfic), but also makes it feel even more 'real', as they are quantifiable dates, numbers...
Laurie chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Love your writing! I'm enjoying the slow build up of Amanda and Sarek's relationship!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Had to come back and re-read this after so long.
It's one of the best Sarek/Amanda fics out there. Thanks.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Such an amazing story, your portrayal of the characters was excellent and I connected easily with them and their budding relationship all the way through. The drama was great not over the top or unbelievable, wonderful climax. I liked the length as well, the pacing was pronominal and the progression of the actual pairing was so realistic and leading that you couldn't help but be completely wrapped up in every word. Great job and it shocks me that you have only received 50 reviews for this great piece of work.
vardoeger chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Great story. You have a skill for writing humour. Thanks for sharing this.
vardoeger chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Yo...the Interview had me rolling. Well written and absolutely hilarious.
isfoss86 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I have been fascinated by this couple ever since I first saw 'Journey to Babel' about ten years ago.
I have read a couple of "how they met" stories, but yours simply has to be the best I have come across! :)
You have managed to capture and keeping true to their characters in a wonderful way, and the story itself kept me up for almost 24 hours straigh,t not wanting to let it go until I had finished the last sentence.
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story, and I will be sure to keep my eyes open for the sequel! :)

Mene sakkhet ur-seveh.
OnlyMe chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
I enjoyed this tale of Sarek and Amanda SO MUCH! Beautifully written. I visualized the elegant Mark Lenard as Sarek, of course - he was amazing (may he RIP).

Thank you for this story, starfleetdream.
weekaa1313 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
awesome works here!
oo goodness...

/massivegracias/
Riddlehum chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
This was so goddamn beautiful I wanna curl up into a ball and cry for a while and then I want to uncurl from my ball and proceed to hunt down JJ Abrams and repeatedly punch him in the nuts for killing Amanda/destroying Vulcan like it was nbd. And then maybe set him on fire. But anyway.

This was just lovely. Perfect. *sigh* Thank you for this gift.
StarlitStar chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
great story I really enjoyed it
L. Casablanca chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
I'm usually a lurker, but I have to say - this fic is awesome. I barely remember the original Star Trek, and I returned to it with the remakes, but I remembered... well, I vaguely remembered Sarek and Amanda as just Spock's parents: Amanda a weak woman and Sarek not a very good father either. So I never really wanted to read fanfic about them. However, in the middle of reading Spirk I started to wonder... I became curious if people even wrote AmandaxSarek. I am SO glad I did. As of this week I've read a couple of your fics, but this one is seriously good.

I love to death your Amanda. She's such a nice, clever, strong woman, very human in her stubbornes, but also open-minded. I'm SO glad to have read a love story that involved a kidnapping in which the woman was not made a victim. Also, the way you handled her emotional outbursts without her being.. well, hysterical, left me very satisfied. Sarek was also endlessly amusing. I love how his logic becomes more and more particular the more he falls for Amanda. Finally, the way you described their love was beautiful. Seriously beautiful. I loved how they progressed from interest to attraction to love. Very believable, and not overly angsty. You also did an excelent job making clear their deep affection for each other. It sort of made me wistful, and I love when stories engage me like that.

Anyway, enough of the eternal review. I hope I sort of managed to convey how much I enjoyed this story. Thanks. And seriously, good job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »