Reviews for Gratified By Your Company
AdeliaMaggot chapter 13 . 9/30
Your depictions of Amanda and Sarek are my favorites. This is the third time I've read this story. After my craving is satisfied, I will return to my favored Ship of SS/HG in Harry Potter.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 8/31
This was so very enjoyable - well written with intriguing characters and a plot and progression that kept the reader enthralled.
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!
Oh I want to gush. How wonderfully sensual and d elegantly written. The smooth humour and the Rush of the writing, especially in the steamier instances e-hem and the action!
I'll remember this forever.
CarefulWithThatMic chapter 13 . 1/22
That was absolutely wonderful! A joy to read!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
My first Sarek/Amanda fic. Wonderful. I love how you fleshed out their story. Thanks for sharing. xo
kimjo2 chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
This was an amazing and superbly written story. It fits all the STTOS canon. Thanks so much.
SakiXX1 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
This story is adorable and touching. I love how you express the inner struggles the main characters face. I also like seeing the different perspectives of the characters in the story such as the views of Sarek's staff. Thank you for this lovely story!
Laurie chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Very tender moment when Amanda lets her wall down about her parents' death... and Sarek's gentle understanding...
Laurie chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
awwww! I love it: "the disquiet was gone". And it seems every office has its 'predatory Charlene'-type :)

Thank you!
Laurie chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Thank you! Really enjoying the teasing, the double entendres!

Also, I like how your chapters are titled. Not only unique (from what I've seen so far on fanfic), but also makes it feel even more 'real', as they are quantifiable dates, numbers...
Laurie chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Love your writing! I'm enjoying the slow build up of Amanda and Sarek's relationship!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Had to come back and re-read this after so long.
It's one of the best Sarek/Amanda fics out there. Thanks.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Such an amazing story, your portrayal of the characters was excellent and I connected easily with them and their budding relationship all the way through. The drama was great not over the top or unbelievable, wonderful climax. I liked the length as well, the pacing was pronominal and the progression of the actual pairing was so realistic and leading that you couldn't help but be completely wrapped up in every word. Great job and it shocks me that you have only received 50 reviews for this great piece of work.
008800deleteme chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Great story. You have a skill for writing humour. Thanks for sharing this.
008800deleteme chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Yo...the Interview had me rolling. Well written and absolutely hilarious.