Reviews for Gratified By Your Company
Lutralutra chapter 13 . 7/2/2018
I should have reviewed this long ago, because I've probably read this story at least three times over already, but better late than never, I hope. This is definitely one of the best Sarek/Amanda stories out there, and also among the best romance fanfics I've read of any pairing/fandom. Your writing is polished and eloquent, and the development of their attraction is believable and perfectly paced—what powerful chemistry you create! I especially like the way you depict Sarek's subtle sense of humour. I'm sure this won't be the last time I re-read this wonderful fic!
Sehlatkitten chapter 13 . 6/15/2018
A wonderful story with great writing and with characters that you really can picture in front of you. I am so glad I found this story. It has everything I belive a good story should have and you get to know the characters along the way.
Sehlatkitten chapter 10 . 6/11/2018
Wow!
splodee chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
That was absolutely magical. Loved it, and can't wait to read the sequels.
Uhura the 9th chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
I really liked the plot to this story,on how the translator kept on malfunctioning and Sarek getting hit with the LOVE BUG! I would like to see some love rival between Sarek and one of her old beau's, now that would be cool!
MissyH316 chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
GREAT STORY! Excellently written and of professional quality makes me wonder if A) the author has ever been professionally published, and B) if not, WHY not? It makes perfectly logical sense to me! ;-)

Live long and prosper,
Missy
T'Christina chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
Oh my gosh... this was a page turner. I could not stop reading this wonder, entertaining, humorous, uniquely written story of yours. I got less than 2 hours of sleep before I had to drag myself to work. But it was well worth it! Thank you very much. And what a love scene ;)
AdeliaMaggot chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Your depictions of Amanda and Sarek are my favorites. This is the third time I've read this story. After my craving is satisfied, I will return to my favored Ship of SS/HG in Harry Potter.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
This was so very enjoyable - well written with intriguing characters and a plot and progression that kept the reader enthralled.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!
Oh I want to gush. How wonderfully sensual and d elegantly written. The smooth humour and the Rush of the writing, especially in the steamier instances e-hem and the action!
I'll remember this forever.
CarefulWithThatMic chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
That was absolutely wonderful! A joy to read!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
My first Sarek/Amanda fic. Wonderful. I love how you fleshed out their story. Thanks for sharing. xo
kimjo2 chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
This was an amazing and superbly written story. It fits all the STTOS canon. Thanks so much.
SakiXX1 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
This story is adorable and touching. I love how you express the inner struggles the main characters face. I also like seeing the different perspectives of the characters in the story such as the views of Sarek's staff. Thank you for this lovely story!
Laurie chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Very tender moment when Amanda lets her wall down about her parents' death... and Sarek's gentle understanding...
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »