Reviews for Gratified By Your Company
Dunideen chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
beautifully writen. loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
all very logical. how i love this story! :D
zigra chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
this text is epic for sure )
Caren Rose chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
I really did spend all night reading this.

Still, I'm letting it all sink in, was extraordinarily well told, made me laugh and "aww" many many times ...

I don't know what else to say :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Just awesome! I love Sarek/Amanda stories and your version is quite excellent.
Noneworking chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
I loved every word of this fic my dear...every word! Thank you so much for the work you put into this!
NightowlsNest chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Very interesting and very well done! Thank You!
BewilderedFemale chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Yet another brilliant chapter here, I think that was a wonderful official "First date" if not ruined by the press..
BewilderedFemale chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
So I've been reading this story for the past 2 hours now... This story is amazing; thank you so much for writing it!
RatherFabulous chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
I watched Trek when it was new. (Okay, I was really little, but still. That makes me OLD!) Mark Lenard was such an interesting, saturnine man with a beautiful, velvety basso voice just like my daddy's. "Journey to Babel" is still right up there with "Trouble with Tribbles" as one of the best episodes ever (despite the Tellarite costumes - which were atrocious, even IF they were still better than the Gorn. Criminy, you could see the splits in the armpits!)

Now I'm long grown and he and his lovely foil, Jane Wyatt, his wonderfully different and perfect counterbalance, will always be my favorite Trek couple. She looked as lovely as ever years later in the movies and I loved that she never apologized for being human. (Well, they would've thought that was "illogical" anyway.)

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I thought you might like to know that! I'm sure you'd be swamped with reviews if this site wasn't predominantly populated by young teens trolling for painfully written manga lemons. sigh Thanks for a good read!
VickyFromGreece chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
Thank you for this story. I finished it weeks before but I want to say how much I liked the abduction sequence; the plot was agonizing and the figure of Detective Sanchez really inspired. "Anyone who thinks he doesn't love her just hasn't looked." LOL I bet that statement made a few heads turn and look at the couple again!
And I really like how the story's title "gratified by your company" is used through out the entire tale. Like I said, I find it really inspired indeed.
1note chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
What a lovely story. This is one of the best Amanda/Sarek fics I have ever read. :-)
WellPlayedPenny chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
Excellent story from beginning to end! Your hard work has paid off because it is a heck of a payoff for the reader. (o: You really captured the imagination with your depiction of the Vulcan mindset. Thanks for providing such a treat. Lynn
TOSoldtimer chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
Very nice fic. Loved the Sarek's viewpoint parts, especially his not so subtle offer of challenge to the nasty journalist. And Amanda's escape and rescue. Please write a sequel so we can find out how it goes with T'Pau. I would not like her for a mother-in-law.
Moon FireStar chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
omg ...that was so amazing...you so can't just leave it there ...you have to write a part 2!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »