Reviews for Gratified By Your Company
Nyotarules chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
This one of the best S/A how they met stories, I can imagine thes as part of canon. Any plans for a sequel?
VickyFromGreece chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
So far the story brings out my romantic side! LOL It is very well written and I love how you included all those small bits you posted separately in the previous months, so that's where these little bits come from!

I continue to laugh at several points - I can't comment them all, but one of the best was Amanda's line "You want me to walk where?" when Sarek informed her 'where' she should walk. Also I like how you didn't mention that, but instead the reader had to figure out themselves.

"I am reasonably certain that neither one of us is hallucinating at this time." That is one of the best after-s x lines I have read! LOL
Moichino chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
What a fantastic, well written story! thank you
robertwnielsen chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Ah, the first fires of love. :) Can definitely sense the emotions between Sarek and Amanda, especially when he wonders what it would be like to kiss her. Very well-written.
robertwnielsen chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
To coin a phrase, "This looks like the beginning of a **BEE-YOO-TI-FUL** friendship!"

Could definitely sense Sarek and Amanda's feelings...mutual respect, advancing towards friendship. Loved it. :)

VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That is a lovely start. I'll read the story slowly but I already like your portraying of all the characters and how you present Sarek and Amanda's personal thoughts during their conversations. Your humor is excellent too, in several parts I laughed aloud. It goes without saying that I have already read chapter 10! ROFL!
purplefrostlover chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Im so glad you put soran in this story. Hes got that type of humor that compilments sarek. I liked how you added your others stories into this chapter. man the boat incident wad funny Vulcans dnt get motion sickness . Totally hilarious.
purplefrostlover chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg ur back! Dam sarek and amanda r so accomplished but yet so lonely. Man I love this hate love thing going on between them in this chapter. Can't wait to read the rest! And again glad to have you back .
robertwnielsen chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
I *promise* I'll review Chapters 2-12...but I had to comment on the ending. So romantic! (Even by Vulcan standards.) Definitely enjoyed the story...very well written and entertaining. Wonderful look into the pre-marriage lives of Sarek and Amanda.

robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh, I can already see I'm going to love this! :) I have to laugh...when Amanda was trying to apologize for "exploding" at Sarek, I cracked up when he said, "I am unharmed, as no part of you appears to have actually detonated." Even though I know Sarek, and his humorous side, I found myself thinking, "Don't be so danged literal!"

Definitely favoriting. :)