Reviews for Yours to Hold
LightzMusic22 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Yayyyyyyyy! :3 Update!
khdayskh1314 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Oh gosh I haven't sen a good rokushi fanfic Ina while! Your stories are so sweet and make Roxas and Xion even closer than ever. It's so sweet that I want to cry! :')

Please oh pretty please update very soon!
FireWolfHeart chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Oh! Oooh! I KNOW THIS! I KNOW THE FIRST ONE! MMMMM... tach! I knooooooooow this! Ya' know, these "guess the quote" things distract me from the actual review. XD I almost cried. I swear, I had to stop reading because it's sooooo dammmmmmnnnnnn cuuuuuuuuuuuute! RGH! I just wanna huggle them both and tell them it'll be okay. DAMMIT, XEMNAS! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND ** UP THEIR LIVES! ... Now I'm gonna go cry because I know the quote but can't remember.
TheSapphireRose chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Another awesome chapter! So cute, I love it! Oh and which stories? I'm always up for a good RokuShi fic!
FireWolfHeart chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
-beckons to Riku- Come ye hither, One Who Enjoys Using Women. C'mon, I've got a... surprise for you. -hides flamethrower behinf back- Shadow, wondeful, as always. THEY ARE SO CUUUUUTE!
Inmate XIV chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Damnit! Oh well, I'll get over it.
FireWolfHeart chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
-.- -.- I'm going to cry. I hate it when I don't know these things! I get so worked up! XD Dawh, so sweet. I wish that had happened in the game. The second quote is after Xion runs away with... Tch. Riku. And then he meets up with her in that little square thingy next to that archway place. And then Axel kidnapps her. ."
TheSapphireRose chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Yay! The first one was more AkuRokuShi, but this one is actually RokuShi. I love it keep up the good work! And also didn't the second quote actually come from the 358/2 Days game? I think it's what Roxas says to Xion in this very scene in the game O.o idk I might be wrong, I never saw the Fox and the Hound. Can't wait for an update!
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Lion King quote! I love this story, so well written and really cute!
FireWolfHeart chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
LION KING FTW! And Fox and the Hound, but that movie is nowhere near as epic and intense! Leave it to Xion to "dye" Axel's hair turquois! At first I thought it was set after she'd died and was in the virtual town, but NOPE! And if you need me I'll be running from the plot bunnies! Bies!
Anomnom24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey,that quote in the beginning of the chapter!I know where it's from!It when Simba was looking up into the sky and yelling at his father and stuff!Ha,I k ew where it was from the moment I saw it!Probably because Lion King is my most favorite Disney movie!Very good,very good!
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I'm pretty sure the quotes are from Sora, Kairi, and Riku, right? I can't remember exactly. T-T