Reviews for Power of Love
Arcee Pax chapter 23 . 9/27
Awwww this is so cute!
Holy crap! Is he really dead? No he can't be! I am crying right now!
TrueDauntlessMaster chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
Amazing fanfic
TrueDauntlessMaster chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
"goddamn sexy as hell": AGREE
Morgan Welch chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
Hello! I love this story! I love emotional stories, and set you the Anisoka meter to the MAX! I admire the way you write and it had a beautiful ending! Your story was by far the most interesting I've read. Write on, fanficter!

"LET THE FANFICTION BEGIN!"
Morgan Welch chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
That was a AMAZING story! I am such a huge fan of star wars (Anisoka, preferably) and that story really fits well. You're a great writer! XD!
Anisoka chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Wow! I love this fanfic! I love basically all of your work...
Madame Psycopath chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
woderful pls keep writing more like this.
May the force be with us all!
anonymous review chapter 23 . 8/13/2016
Wow this was intense and i really enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love the ending. It is, after all, much better than a cliffhanger, and I can't stand cliffhangers. I love it. You might want to write a sequel, though. If you did, that would be really awesome, and I would definitely read it.

Although, one thing I didn't like a whole lot is Mace Windu being bad. But, it's your story, and if you like it and are content with it, that's good enough for me. 5 out of 5 stars!
Darth Vader chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
I like it
Guest chapter 23 . 6/7/2015
AMAZING story!Keep up the good work! Anisoka3
musicluv18 chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
I loved this so much! wish there was a part 2 so I could see what happened next. wonderful, thanks so mooooooch!
laevenderdreams chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Is this the end?
ctorres906 chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Whoa... that's all I gotta say... whoa :o this must be one of the greatest stories I've EVER read :D