Reviews for Horror in the Trash Can
Daryl chapter 1 . 3/26
good job, it kept me interested in where things were going
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'll never empty the trash cans in my house again. Nice little slice-of-life.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I was wondering who would find what. Another excellent slice of life tale.
noncynic chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Not sure what to say about this one. Knew Kim had to be jumping to wrong conclusions, but couldn't guess what. Also, as far as the allocation of chores, aren't there any other residents of Casa Possible at this time?
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Goes to show dialogue keeps unpleasant discoveries (mostly) far away.

Very realistic story. As always, well written. Thanks for the share.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Kim's her father's daughter *snicker*
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You, my good sir, are awesome. AWESOME.
A Markov chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Well, this year I had the "wrap the package" talk with the high-schooler (male) and the "Let's buy your first bra" trip to the store with the middle-schooler (female.) So I completely understand your pain. This is a nice illustration of the relief at knowing you're not in trouble yet and the fear caused by the realization that you're much closer to trouble than you really want to be.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh boy, every parents growing nightmare was written here in a true and scary way, hope that day never comes when I become a parent.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Yes, I can understand this horror found in a child's waste basket. I know that I would go bonkers. On the other hand, my nieces all had to take the pill for the same reason. I'd still rather not know about their (ugh) sex lives.

Funny story, my sister baked a "better than sex" cake once. My oldest niece took a bite, thought, shook her head and said, "Nah!" I was torn between "ewww" and laughing my butt off.

I'm sure that "Sheki" is very grateful that you have changed the names to protect the innocent.
Grey Mage chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
As a single man, I can't fathom the feelings other men go through when this moment arrives. Thanks for this glimpse.
Grey Mage chapter 1 . 5/6/2012