Reviews for Graduate Bitterness
jjuliebee chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Hahaha. He won't be able to resist those puppy dog eyes for long!
MelMack chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Hmmmm did Emmett tell aro? Lol
Ladyniki chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I think Emmett told Aro. So E has finally decided to give her an assignment besides chores after a little pressure.I hope she blows him always with an experiment. *not literally* Errrrr I hope she knocks his socks off! Lol
mrsfifty chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I wonder if Bella swears in her mind everytime Edward being mean to her.

And Edward *sigh* still no improvement, that boy really needs to get laid *this is serious*

I'll join Emmett to find him one LOL
t17381 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
bella's roommate told aro?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I will guess it is Emmett. He seems like a good guy. :-)
everywheresky chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Was it Emmett?

I like how he refers to her as the undergrad! I have a feeling that won't last long! :)
Packy 2.0 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I WILL CRY LAUGHING IF EMMETT TOLD ARO OMFG

Thank the fucking lawd Grinchward is slowly dissipating. You know that part where the Grinch's heart grew 2x larger in his chest... yeah totally that moment chapter. Not saying he loves her or anything but he made a decision that'll take him one step closer to that point. Even if he doesn't know it yet. I've read enough fic to know.

So yay, Grinchward is kinda getting there. Excited for moreeee. Great job bb :)
Ladyniki chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Well shit. I'm waiting for some redeeming qualities to rear their ugly heads but so far I see noneya. Maybe his buttplug is bejeweled? Lol because he definitly has something stuck in his ass! *Bitchfacing* Edward and waiting for him to let B help or teach her something.
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Woman! He's still a douche! Make him better! Lol! Thanks again
jjohnson78587 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
It seems to me that Mr. Graduate student could be TEACHING his undergrad assistant a little more, and not just assigning her menial tasks. Maybe she would have known better then.

When I was an undergrad (back in the 80's) I remember HATING having graduate student instructors. Because they always seemed to be exacting revenge on us undergrads, for things we had nothing to do with.

Poor Bella.

~

I'm loving this story, RM.
dowlingnana chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Now this time I gotta agree with Edward, omg, cleaning up somebody else's mess in a lab, office, etc. is never, never a good idea. Even my messes on my table if someone moves...eeeekkkk. thanx for another chappie gf. ;o)
everywheresky chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
a fucking life ruiner fish -LOL What a meanie! But of course we still love him because he's Edward!
LKelly chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Grouchward is exactly the way he is supposed to be for this story. I can't wait to watch it unfold and see him begin to emerge from the academic lockdown/isolation that has kept him in his own world. I love him being all grumpy. We know he's going to crack at some point. He's noticing her & reacting - he just doesn't realize it yet. And LOL; I'm laughing bc Edwards can (apparently) put their dix in all things that have a pulse and ppl are okay with that. But let him be cranky and ppl are up in arms. He's going to be fine.

MrLivesInHisOwnHeadBossyPants is about to fall in love, is what I think. That'll drive him nuts - he's going to be even more pissy before he realizes what's happening to him. I luff him. Btw, all EPOV is biggest WIN in my book. Thank you! RobOnly
sujari6 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
One step forward, two steps back.
1,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »