Reviews for Graduate Bitterness
divyvicki chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Hmm, maybe when he sees how brilliant she is he'll loosen up a bit.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Boy, he needs to chill a little bit!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
How about arseholeward?
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Wow, he is quite a jerk!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
What a jerk. Hope she sets him straight quickly.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Wow, what a welcome Bella is going to get!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was recommended a while ago by amored jenaue. Loved the first chapter. Love short chapters.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/15/2014
Such a cute story!
ImYours1901 chapter 60 . 7/22/2014
This was such an insanely cute story!
Elise de Sallier chapter 60 . 7/4/2014
Thanks for a terrific story. I really enjoyed your Bitterward's journey to Smittenward or Marshmalloward or whatever other great names your readers came up with. :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 60 . 6/19/2014
I loved this. Thanks for sharing! :)
Capricorn75 chapter 60 . 6/19/2014
So glad I found this fic- I really really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 50 . 4/4/2014
Gosh he is an ass of epic proportions. Why does she let him get away with his little hissy fits? For a guy who's always putting down undergrads he acts a freakin teenage girl on her period.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Fuckingdouchebagward is more like it.
fanfichardcore chapter 60 . 4/4/2014
I was so nervous to start this story. I was afraid Edward was going to be a huge jerk and I wouldn't be able to like him. Well at the end I can now say I didn't like him... I loved him. He became such a sweet, loving, man while staying fierce, protective, and grumpy. I am so happy I gave this story a try. It is a new fav and I can only hope that someday you will want to revisit these two and maybe give us a futuretake or 5. Lol. I would love too see them married and happy... and Edward of course still grumpy. Thanks for sharing!
1,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »