Reviews for Graduate Bitterness
ImYours1901 chapter 60 . 7/22/2014
This was such an insanely cute story!
Elise de Sallier chapter 60 . 7/4/2014
Thanks for a terrific story. I really enjoyed your Bitterward's journey to Smittenward or Marshmalloward or whatever other great names your readers came up with. :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 60 . 6/19/2014
I loved this. Thanks for sharing! :)
Capricorn75 chapter 60 . 6/19/2014
So glad I found this fic- I really really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 50 . 4/4/2014
Gosh he is an ass of epic proportions. Why does she let him get away with his little hissy fits? For a guy who's always putting down undergrads he acts a freakin teenage girl on her period.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Fuckingdouchebagward is more like it.
fanfichardcore chapter 60 . 4/4/2014
I was so nervous to start this story. I was afraid Edward was going to be a huge jerk and I wouldn't be able to like him. Well at the end I can now say I didn't like him... I loved him. He became such a sweet, loving, man while staying fierce, protective, and grumpy. I am so happy I gave this story a try. It is a new fav and I can only hope that someday you will want to revisit these two and maybe give us a futuretake or 5. Lol. I would love too see them married and happy... and Edward of course still grumpy. Thanks for sharing!
Madmum chapter 60 . 3/17/2014
I loved this grumpy Edward. Actually, I did more reading at work today than actual work. I kept saying just one more chapter :()
ama2978 chapter 60 . 3/12/2014
What a great story. I was a bio undergrad and did all that stuff so it really resonated with me. Thanks for writing!
Twiolic chapter 60 . 3/9/2014
Enjoyed this story even though the medical stuff was interesting. Always love me a grumpy Edward.
Kickinl8tr chapter 60 . 3/2/2014
Better than I thought though at the beginning Edward I was visualizing him as Sheldon. Lol.
cullenlover88 chapter 60 . 3/2/2014
great story
Guest chapter 53 . 2/28/2014
You ended it with Uranium! I want to see what happened after Uranium. grrr. That was an amazing lemon. well done! Amazing. I was breathing hard and all. Phew!
sandraev1 chapter 60 . 2/27/2014