Reviews for That Kiss
IrishCris chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
So I realize its been almost 2 years since this story has been updated, but I just stumbled across your little gem today and wanted to let you know that it makes me smile. I definitely enjoy the inner monologue that happens with our beloved Glee well I wanted to let you know that I hope that you were able to find your peace and happiness or at least contentment and are able to find it with in (possible your pc) to eventually continue with story.

IrishCris
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Author's notes are allowed on FFn, but they cannot be posted as separate chapters. Please remove chapter 7 of your story "That Kiss".
strawberrymacchiato chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Gaaawsh this fic is just so cute and lovable and LORD did I laugh at vegan sunshine and cinnamon, and then I think I was actually nodding while laughing at the same time at Finn always looking constipated and confused...so TRUE!XD Sweet, I love it:D
strawberrymacchiato chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Loooooved the smut, and blast it that line had me giggling sooo hard!
"Mmm can't speak…stars...everywhere…" mutters Rachel.
Soooo hot;)
loveisforlovelies chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
This is a really simple story, that's not a bad thing, believe me. I think the inner monologue is effect most of the time and it adds a humorous element to the fic, but I also really like when you describe what's going on, rather than what the characters are always thinking. I like the eagerness between Faberry, that's normal in a new relationship, even if they are really lovey dovey, lol.

Cute story, Lovely. I hope you update soon! :)
loveisforlovelies chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Ah, that was so fluffy! :)

I like the inner monologue, it reminds me of the crazy Glee voice overs, lol. Also, I'm glad they confessed early into the fic because that means there's no sad pining to do. :D

Great start, I'm going to keep reading, my Dear!
K.AudreyLeto chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Come back to this story when and if you're ready to do what you want with it. You are an amazing person and I cannot tell you that enough. So the people that love this story will wait for it... I know as a fan of it that I would rather wait for what I know you can do over getting some instant gratification right now.

With that said; might I suggest some not so happy one-shots because channeling anger through writing is a wonderful way to deal with it all. I also think that a lot of Faberry fans would agree that channeling that anger through some Finn bashing would be quite fun to read.

But no matter what you decide; the fans that love this story will be back when you're feeling up to it and I am one of those adoring fans... might add again that you're incredible and please do not ever forget it. You know where to find me should you need me. :)
caseyrn12 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
take as much time as u need to heal n deal...some of us will still be here waiting
southernranger1 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Thanks for the info. Best wishes on how things go for you. I'll still be here when you continue your writing.
millumino chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Come back when you can, there's no rush. Taking care of /you/ should always come first.
We'll all be here when you do get back, ready to devour your next chapter of fluffiness.
I hope things sort themselves out for you soon! Internet Review Air Hug.
jazzyfquin chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I understand. Everyone has a life so we cant expect u to be able to write a story if ur having some life changing revelations. I hope you can come back and continue eventually and if/when you do, ill be ready to read more. I can be patient and i hope you get better
Maggie's Love chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Hey girl. Just take all the time you need to settle your own life and find your foundations. I love your writing, as well as some of the reviews you have offered for some of the other favorite stories that I have.

It really does not matter if it takes another two months, or six months for that matter. Your own well being is a lot more important then the impatient demands of anyone who sees your only worth as the beautiful work that you create.

Lovin' you on this side of the computer screen.
Fabraygron chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I hope everything works out for you.

Fabraygron (faberrylovingklainer) :)
jazzyfquin chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
This story is amazing! You need to update soon because i started this story and couldnt pry my eyes away from the screen for more than 5 minutes. Great job and cant wait for more!
jazzyfquin chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
"Your gays showing" lol that was hillarious and love the story so far. Reading more of it now.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »