Reviews for Survival
DoDo1401 chapter 6 . 5/15
Called it!
Morning Sun Of Pandora chapter 6 . 5/7
I will be honest; I never did think too much of Artemis and Roy together until I read this story.

I read this a while ago, but never had the chance to comment.

I really enjoyed the story from beginning to end. I had no idea it was a simulation until they woke up and it turned out our favorite little bird was okay too.
My heart was racing during the last scene before they woke up.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
WTF!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
great writing skills btw
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
your writing skills are increadible i am literally crying
artemis 5 chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
perfectly amazingly beautyful perfect
artemis 5 chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
cool
artemis 5 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
great
artemis 5 chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
i'm crying and i dont know why
artemis 5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
oh no
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
This made me horribly furious (even though it was my second time reading it so i knew what to expect) at Batman and whoever else came up with the training thing. If i was Artemis i would just quit the team in anger for that and join Roy in his little solo hero thing. Lol im getting really worked up over it (which i consider a good thing because it means that this story contains ALOT of emotion) I'm really conflicted about adding this to my favorites because on one hand i utterly despised and and on the other i absolutely loved it... Amazing job, this is the first time in a long time where i wrote such a long review.
AnimeGirl
MarvelouslyLost chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I SO CALLED IT. I KNEW IT. Good story by the way:)
Zee chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
._. ...now that wasn't nice.

But this story is just so awesome that you can be forgiven! xD Great job, I loved every second I spent reading this! You are a fantastic author and I can't wait to see more from you. :DDDD
Keepmovingforwar chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
d2- awesome! Love it!
AnabellaGC chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
AWWWWW fuck i had tears in my eyes... i love/hate you. Is that even possible?