Reviews for Back From The Dead
Gleefreak15 chapter 24 . 4/1
I think you should do a sequel
DanDanger1 chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Ok, I don't normally write reviews, but I thought that I should for this.

This story was really good. Like, really good. I'm surprised that you're supposedly still in high school? At first I was weary of reading this story, because I really don't like angsty stories, but I'm glad I stuck with this. I would definitely say this was more dramatic than anything else, and that is definitely right up my alley, and you definitely have a gift for suspense.

Seriously, though, this story had me crying like a blubbering school girl, which is a hard feat to accomplish, especially because I'm a 27 year old grown-ass man. Yes, I like Glee, and Yes, I like fanfiction. Don't judge me. But yeah, definitely cried actual tears. Multiple times.

One thing, though, is that I felt that it ended rather abruptly. I feel like you could probably/should probably/hopefully write a sequel to this wee adventure. Or, at the very least, a few-chapter epilogue or something. Because it was just like action action action BAM its over and then nothing. That kind of abruptness is why I started reading fanfiction in the first place! Please do let me know if you ever plan on writing an epilogue/sequel.
Tartamos chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
Ok, first of all, great story. I've been crying for the last 10 chapters and I think that I won't stop any time soon. I wish that there was more story after Santana wakes up in the hospital, but it has a nice end. I don't know why I was so tense and upset, I knew that it would end well, but on the other hand... you never know.

When I first started reading this story I didn't think that this would ever happen, seriously, I thought that the biggest drama would be because of her exgirlfriend or the nanny...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Really rushed story. Calm down a bit, you could of dragged out the while witness protection thing and made a big deal about Kyle and the rape and made Brittanys reaction a bit more interesting and genuine. Good idea, maybe scrap and start again
-H
Tere93 chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
update soon! I finished the story in less than an hour come oooooon! you updated on june 12th and (in my country, Chile) is december 1st! :c
Gleefreak15 chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Please please please update I love this story it is amazing
LoveSongNR chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
OMG, i started reading this story today, and i couldn't stop. Seriously, so many emotions in this. I cried on the funeral scene, I almost died in the last chapter. I was so afraid that you left us with a cliffhanger, thank god you didn't hahhaha, I really sorry for my english, I'm not so god writing lol.
Can't wait for next chapter, hope you can update soon :) thank you for this fic, I love it !
Callie1121 chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter! I finally had time to read this! Even though it is summer break now, I've been so busy. Are Rory and Kurt together? Update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Please update, I just read the whole story in 2 hours
luceroadorada chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
Yayyy. Im glad dan is done with. Great chapter
franzih24 chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
Whoaaa thank god! Love this
5H's little gleek chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Holly hell amazing pure genius I swear this story is amazing
Abby chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
I love this story(:
joseannethibo chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
It was so worth the wait ! :D
MyLaWo chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Finalllly! Holy fuck cant say i wasnt scared. Omg so goodd.