Reviews for Picture Booth
NY13 chapter 25 . 3/30
I liked the premise very much. So cute with the fortune teller and Atlantic city and two jaded souls looking for something simpler. I had problems with their dialogue and inner voices - they sound like they're in high school. I also felt beyond the premise and one STI scare there wasn't much plot. You need something to drive the plot, maybe a big conflict or problem they have to solve - like maybe the local economy being so bad, someone has to relocate or they can't find each other right away and they start to date someone else - maybe the trust doesn't come so easily or someone paid the fortune teller. Some more descriptors wouldn't hurt - what does the salt air feel like and smell like down on the boardwalk.
this was perfect except for you really could have left out the I could feel my cock getting hard... I'm sure you wanted to show us his instant attraction but it didn't really fit with the rest of the chapter.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 25 . 1/1
Loved it!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Sequel!?
KatHat chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hey, I saw this on TwifanfictionRecs and came to check it out. I have been reading and rec'ing close to 1000 ff stories since '09 and have never quite seen this kind of formatting...where every sentence is double-spaced as if it is a new paragraph. It's really distracting and chops up the flow of information of several sentences that are on the same topic and should be one paragraph. I know dialog is spaced apart like that, but internal thoughts...no. I checked several chapters ahead and it all looked the same.

You know how in regular books, there are paragraphs?

So, sorry, I can't enjoy reading like this. Best of luck.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Picture Booth has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in November on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
KimiD chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
So much fun playing hookie!
KimiD chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Happy Birthday Edward! lol
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
I'm such a sucker for HEA's and our sweethearts certainly are gettin' one! Thanks for sharin'!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
Yay! Can't hardly wait...they're gonna have a wonderful life *squee!*
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
A weddin' on the pier sounds great but Madam Rita should be invited LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
So glad they're OK and back on track with their lives together!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
I'm sure they're fine, too, but it was a shitty thing for Ben to pull at her place of work!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Well, that sounds ominous! STD perhaps *Yech!*
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
That Kate just doesn't know when to quit, does she? Now let's find out what the hell Benjamin wants with Bella!