Reviews for Shadows
End the fucking chapter 21 . 17h
END THIS, I want it to end
Kareen chapter 21 . 5/3
Super love this fanfic since the first time I read it 8 years ago. yes, 8 years. and i'm still revisiting it from time to time. That's how much i love it. Please update!
KrayKrayKat chapter 19 . 4/14
Ugh Touya. How dumb is that man. While I totally get how silly Tomoyo was being in the moment, with the proposal and everything, instead of sitting down and talking to her, he just kept making decisions for the both of them without giving any reason why. Even as they got up and Tomoyo tried to talk to him he brushed her off. The only reason she forgave him is because her heart broke as she saw him looking the way he did after she walked out! And well that's not a good enough reason and though the note was so sweet, he really needed to explain himself.
Aww yay Sakura-chan! The messenger of love, kawaii~
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 4/13
I love how Fujitaka isn't a hypocrite and well in a way it is a legal relationship, isn't 16 the consensual intercourse age? Well I don't know about Japan. But still I like how Touya can talk to his father. And I'm loving Meiling here, the way she went to Tomoyo and cried in the series after Syaoran told her the truth made me really feel like she and Tomoyo were kindred spirits. And well well Syaoran is more perceptive than I imagined, well, in a way.
And while I love how the girls are back on track and that Sakura is thinking about Tomoyo, I do think that maybe she needed to make a bigger gesture of apology? I won't deny it was also Tomoyo's fault to an extent but well, I know that boyfriends make you ignore friends, unintentionally so at times, so I don't know, seems like more emphasis should have been on that.
I'm rambling even when I know that you aren't updating this or maybe even reading these reviews, isn't that just sad. As much as I respect your wishes my dear author, it seems unfair that you've left things hanging. In another story the author abandoned for lack of inspiration and interest, she did wrote a chapter where she explained where she had intended the story to go and how it was supposed to end, in a very informal manned but at least she had put us out of our misery, maybe you should do the same?
KrayKrayKat chapter 10 . 4/13
Ugh they're so adorable but so hot! And duh I've reviewed this story and sent you PMs but everytime I read it, I can't resist reviewing. And the way she convinced him to buy Syaoran ice cream was so *fans herself* I do the same to my boyfriend;)
tomouya chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
its a good fanfic. i reallyreally love it. please update this fanfic, L-chan :(
quistis-fantasy chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
Oh this could have been finished in a chapter or two.i hope you find the inspiration to finish.
Linden3 chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Barb-chan chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
I can't believe this fic is unfinished! it's the best one I've read about this pairing. the plot is great and the characters are pretty much spot on! I know it's been a gazillion years since you last updated it, but PLEASE finish it! I beg of you!
tkim619 chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
oohhh nice job guys! omg please update!
tkim619 chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
fighting tomoyo! that my tomoyo!
tkim619 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
sooo brave touya!
tkim619 chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
good job meiling! *smiling
tkim619 chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
yeah he finally said it!
tkim619 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
smile,, he must really like kissing her!
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »