Reviews for Jet's Troubling Obsession
Kimnd chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
A wild DRAMA appeared!
This has to be the longest author's note I've ever seen.
Kimnd chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This is still hilarious.
Jet is such a dick!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is fucking hilarious.
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
That was seriously fucking incredible. I laughed so hard! You are a great writer, too!
Alli chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Haha! I love this fanfic! It is wonderful! Personally, I would like to see the one that happens when Lu Ten is left in charge of Zuko and Azula one day.
Lani Carmine chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Ok, I can't say I'm a Jetko expert and therefore a good judge of if this should have gone in a certain direction or not since I'm kinda new to the ATLAB fanfic-verse, though I'll admit I've been a fan of Zutara for a little while. I will admit, however, that I'm a huge fan of any fanfic or author that can make me laugh so consistently, and this fic was just flat out epically fucking hilarious. I loved it! :)
scorchedtrees chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I loved Zuko's reactions to everything Jet did. Now I can watch the episodes in season 2 with a different mindset... xD
Rarifica chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
aajajjajaja i laughed so hard xD, i mean i love the couple but the situation was so really funny
tvrox23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow, he has swords-I have swords. He has a bad attitude- I have a bad attitude – we should be friends! and I had done what Smellerbee describes as the "Jet equivalent of following him around saying be my friend!"
Did you get that from a Natalie Tran video?
SapphireFire12 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I love love this story and I'm interested in ur portrayal of jet.I know u said were done with this story but I would love to see more jet, I hope he is a lasting character in not stalking firelord zuko
soupcan chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
More awesomeness! Yay! I was actually happy that I recognized some of the bits about Romeo and Juliet, considering I haven't read that play in absolute ages. Also, are you an xkcd reader? I was wondering because of the half your age plus 7 thing...
Absolutely wonderful chapter!
soupcan chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Wonderful chapter! I love the nod to sassy gay friend, and I was definitely picturing Sokka as the therapist... With his crazy ridiculous beard, of course, because every therapist needs a beard. I'm going to read the other chapters now, but this chapter made me happy so I thought I would tell you so. :)
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I want you to be my real life friend, and I don't even like people. You are just that awesome.
KJun chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I really love this "shameless ridiculousness."

KJun chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful! (as I expected fro you)

173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »