Reviews for Jet's Troubling Obsession
StormN624 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
OMG, your choices are an embarrassment of riches. I'm going to pick C Lu Ten story, b/c I love him even though we never truly met him in canon. I generally stay away from the slash Jetko fics, but like all of your work, this was very well thought out and executed. To the point where I completely believed it and Jet is now bisexual in my head canon. LOL
DonnadelLago chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Man, you are a genius!
I follow your stalking series from Katara's POV religiously, so when this came out, I lazied out a bit and didn't read it, until... I read the first part of your latest post on NSFZ (chapter 12). The moment I read "Je..." I knew it was about Jet. Now I can resume reading the chapter with all the needed info.
Nevertheless, this read was soooooooooooo goooooooooooood! (note to self: don't get clay face-masks treatments when reading your stories. Not supposed to smile when I'm having a pampering mask on).
I laughed so much, but also felt so bad for poor Jet. You're analysis is in character, but also reflects what a young gay/bi-sexual goes through when they realize that they are different. I appreciate the way you handled that subject (on a lighter tone- I'm one of the Zukoevery-hot-character-in-ATLA shipper, so I sort of was hoping your Zuko would have a tiny "courious" moment with Jet.. Maybe it can be a dream sequence from Jet's POV :P *fangirling*).
Anyway, off to read about Zuko trying to dump Mai.
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooove your brain :-*
Kainaku chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
"Instead he whacked me with his beard and said 'What are you doing! What, what, what are you doing!' He wanted me to look at my life and look at my choices."

Thank you for making me burst out into church!giggles while at work. I take it Dr Wang's beard is the same as Sassy Gay Friend's scarf?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Is giving someone the V like giving someone the middle finger in th U.S? Anyways this Is really funny and thank you for writing these amazing stories.
Lady Dragon chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Aww, I want a side story about Lu Ten being in charge of Azula and Zuko one day!

That aside, I really hope this fic isn't abandoned because I am really enjoying it. I just noticed this today, which is sad really because I've been following your Not Stalking Firelord Zuko for a while now.

I am a sucker for Jetko, and although that isn't what's really going on here, I still love it. More please?
PretendingToWrite chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Haha I loved that. I loved how the characters were in character and how it matched up with the show. I also liked how it was funny, even though it had some of the darker aspects of stalking and the fire nation and everything. That was amazing.
May the force be with you
Jedichild
Satan Abraham chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Holy crap Romeo and Juliet reference. Cx

I adore this. It's simply freaking hilarious.
Satan Abraham chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Ahh, I adore this so much. Cx zJet. Is. Amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Ty Bolt and Ma Kusho, that's great. Maybe Jet should have been Mercutio because of the whole Queen Mab thing, but I suppose he is the one starting everything.
chrollo chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I love this story so much! It's really funny. Jet is totally gay for Zuko. I'm sad that it's over :(
Satan Abraham chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ahh! Amazing chapter, I loved it. :)
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
The one about Lu Ten, definitely!

I thoroughly enjoyed this last one. It was doubly funny because I was reading this in an Internet cafe, and I was just practically screeching the whole way through. And the bolder words caused a few odd looks from the guy sitting next to me.

I enjoyed the fake "Mercutio and Tybalt" scene, and I Zuko just sucked. I love how the guard was so dramatic. Poor Jet, though. I mean, he's kind of going nuts. First, everyone thinks he's nuts over the Firebending thing. Second, he has kept denying his feelings for Zuko, but he's tried it in a pretend "Oh, I'll just try it" and gets terribly rejected." And third, the Dai Li cast a shadow of doom. Jet actually acts on his rejected feelings and "paranoia." Oi!

I love the sausage "reference" with Smellerbee (the image nearly scarred me, though). I wonder how Jet can read Longshot's facial expressions so well? That was just hilarious.

All in all, I'm glad you're bringing him back in Not Stalking Firelord Zuko later! He'll be a very colorful character!
Winter Cicada chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
That was a crazy chapter filled with much hilarity.

"obtuse lump of social ineptitude" was a particularly choice phrase. xD

as for the end, i personally like the third presented option.
DauntlessFire chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
WOW This is absolutely amazing. I just found this one day and decided to read it and WOW. I love it so much! I've been reading this everywhere with strangers staring at me like I was crazy while I was smiling and laughing XD

You are a very talented author in your own way :3
Kris chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
OMG! This was freaking hilarious!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »