Reviews for Jet's Troubling Obsession
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Is giving someone the V like giving someone the middle finger in th U.S? Anyways this Is really funny and thank you for writing these amazing stories.
Lady Dragon chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Aww, I want a side story about Lu Ten being in charge of Azula and Zuko one day!

That aside, I really hope this fic isn't abandoned because I am really enjoying it. I just noticed this today, which is sad really because I've been following your Not Stalking Firelord Zuko for a while now.

I am a sucker for Jetko, and although that isn't what's really going on here, I still love it. More please?
prettycoolispose chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Haha I loved that. I loved how the characters were in character and how it matched up with the show. I also liked how it was funny, even though it had some of the darker aspects of stalking and the fire nation and everything. That was amazing.
May the force be with you
Jedichild
Satan Abraham chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Holy crap Romeo and Juliet reference. Cx

I adore this. It's simply freaking hilarious.
Satan Abraham chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Ahh, I adore this so much. Cx zJet. Is. Amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Ty Bolt and Ma Kusho, that's great. Maybe Jet should have been Mercutio because of the whole Queen Mab thing, but I suppose he is the one starting everything.
chrollo chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I love this story so much! It's really funny. Jet is totally gay for Zuko. I'm sad that it's over :(
Satan Abraham chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ahh! Amazing chapter, I loved it. :)
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
The one about Lu Ten, definitely!

I thoroughly enjoyed this last one. It was doubly funny because I was reading this in an Internet cafe, and I was just practically screeching the whole way through. And the bolder words caused a few odd looks from the guy sitting next to me.

I enjoyed the fake "Mercutio and Tybalt" scene, and I Zuko just sucked. I love how the guard was so dramatic. Poor Jet, though. I mean, he's kind of going nuts. First, everyone thinks he's nuts over the Firebending thing. Second, he has kept denying his feelings for Zuko, but he's tried it in a pretend "Oh, I'll just try it" and gets terribly rejected." And third, the Dai Li cast a shadow of doom. Jet actually acts on his rejected feelings and "paranoia." Oi!

I love the sausage "reference" with Smellerbee (the image nearly scarred me, though). I wonder how Jet can read Longshot's facial expressions so well? That was just hilarious.

All in all, I'm glad you're bringing him back in Not Stalking Firelord Zuko later! He'll be a very colorful character!
Winter Cicada chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
That was a crazy chapter filled with much hilarity.

"obtuse lump of social ineptitude" was a particularly choice phrase. xD

as for the end, i personally like the third presented option.
DauntlessFire chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
WOW This is absolutely amazing. I just found this one day and decided to read it and WOW. I love it so much! I've been reading this everywhere with strangers staring at me like I was crazy while I was smiling and laughing XD

You are a very talented author in your own way :3
Kris chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
OMG! This was freaking hilarious!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Oh good gosh. After this story, I will never be able to look at Jet the same way ever again. This was completely hilairious! I just added I to my "canon" version of the show.

I gotta feel bad for poor, poor, in-denial, bi Jet. He has been so messed up over the years, and now the insanity with the Dai Lee?

Something I noticed: At first in the story, the readers can tell Jet still has feelings for Katara. I mean, Sexy Bossy Katara? Really? But over the course of the story, Jet mentions her less and less. Now his attention has shifty completely to Jet. Even from girls. That boy. *facepalms*
grandiose6 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
whoops, meant to add: I really want to see Toph and Ursa most because I don't think I've read anything like that, ever. Sounds really interesting!

and of course Toph couldn't be all, hey that portrait looks familiar...which makes it cruelly ironic postseries.

Love Lu Ten and would like to see him with the wee firesibs too!

3rd Azula and Ozai after banishment 4th Azula making friends

no pressure, love your writing and am looking fwd to reading whatever you write next in addition to nsfz
grandiose6 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story! and espcially this chapter-wonderful silliness with actual character depth and development. I agree that threatening Uncle is the quickest was to piss Zuko off, and Zuko rushing into confrontation with Jet to protect Uncle rings very true to my take on him. I like how this story weaves around canon to add to that fight and to the moment when Zuko asks if Jet just...died? in EIP.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »