Reviews for Jet's Troubling Obsession
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Oh good gosh. After this story, I will never be able to look at Jet the same way ever again. This was completely hilairious! I just added I to my "canon" version of the show.

I gotta feel bad for poor, poor, in-denial, bi Jet. He has been so messed up over the years, and now the insanity with the Dai Lee?

Something I noticed: At first in the story, the readers can tell Jet still has feelings for Katara. I mean, Sexy Bossy Katara? Really? But over the course of the story, Jet mentions her less and less. Now his attention has shifty completely to Jet. Even from girls. That boy. *facepalms*
grandiose6 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
whoops, meant to add: I really want to see Toph and Ursa most because I don't think I've read anything like that, ever. Sounds really interesting!

and of course Toph couldn't be all, hey that portrait looks familiar...which makes it cruelly ironic postseries.

Love Lu Ten and would like to see him with the wee firesibs too!

3rd Azula and Ozai after banishment 4th Azula making friends

no pressure, love your writing and am looking fwd to reading whatever you write next in addition to nsfz
grandiose6 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story! and espcially this chapter-wonderful silliness with actual character depth and development. I agree that threatening Uncle is the quickest was to piss Zuko off, and Zuko rushing into confrontation with Jet to protect Uncle rings very true to my take on him. I like how this story weaves around canon to add to that fight and to the moment when Zuko asks if Jet just...died? in EIP.
RandomosityByImagination chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Ooh! JTO is finished. I'm sad now. But also happy.

Can you please do the one where Lu Ten is left in charge of Zuko and Azula! That would be so cute and funny!
The Wandering Cat chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
You just averted one of the most common tropes: There Are No Therapists.

There are therapists, but they don't help if the person refuses to believe that something is wrong with them.

Ahh...Foregone conclusions, I love them so.

Unreliable narrator seems to be your trope for this series. Because we, the audience knows what happens, see how the events curtail in someone's personal view.
Irako of the Desert chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I could not stop laughing while reading this chapter. This is my favorite one out of this fic for sure. You did a wonderful job, and I love seeing what else you come up with.

I can't pick between Lu Ten being in charge of Azula and Zuko for the day or Azula and Ozai after Zuko got banished. Can I vote for both?
Teefarino chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
"Smellerbee said that she knew what that meant in boy code." Oh god! I couldn't stop laughing!

My goodness is this the end? It's so sad, since we all know what will happen to Jet. :( This was such a great story! It was just silly and fun and I had a wonderful time reading it! Thanks for writing it!

-Teefarino
Teefarino chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
"If hate were people, I'd be Ba Sing Se and he'd be some crappy city like Gaipan." What an awesome metaphor! I love that! And Smellerbee with the beard-she's pulling a Sokka! :D

Oh gosh the Smellerbee/Longshot date... the sweetest thing in the world. Too bad it got destroyed by Jet... of course that would happen... lol.

The Jet backstory was perfect-you're right, it needed to be all kinds of tragic and awful since he is so driven. This was so well done.
Teefarino chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I just noticed that in your summary, you spelled "gusto" wrong. I just wanted to let you know.

LOL "bitch, you been at the cactus juice?"

Oh my gosh Zuko got sexiled. It just seems so right. I think it just fell into my brain-canon.

There are SO MANY glorious things in this chapter, I just wanted to tell you.
Teefarino chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Lol! Your story summary had me in stitches! This story is hilarious! At first, I wasn't sure about the first person point of view, but it is really working out. It's written like a journal, a hilarious journal. LOL at what Jet said about Katara. The 'letting you down gently' conversation was so entertaining, too-and it even had a touch of Jet being really hurtful, which I liked :) I love the Smellerbee part of the journal too-calling Jin "big boobs" made my day too.

This was one of my favorite lines: "Lee might be a possible dirty firebender – but he has balls of solid steel. I respect that."

Love this! Off I go to continue reading! :) Nice work!

-Teefarino
MIU chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
This story made me laugh so much! Thank you for the good read :)
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
It's so sad that this incredibly funny story came to an end. Thank you very much for sharing.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I just couldn't read this chapter without laughing. Jet is hysterical. I had to put my laptop down at least seven times to whip the tears from my eyes, I was laughing so hard. I'm not sure which had me laughing harder, the image of the two of them hitting each other with sausages, or Smellerbee yelling at Jet thinking he had hit 'Lee' with 'his sausage.' It was like as soon as one laughing fit ended, another started.

But the ending was so amazing! Really sad that its over, but it was such an amazing end note.

I vote for Toph and her nanny. Because you mentioned the nanny before in one of the Stalking Zuko's and I had sat there and gone through every person that I could think who could have been this mysterious nanny, but of course Ursa had never made this list. I did not see that coming. Now I vote for this one! I must know what happened!
jmac1220 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Omg! I LOVE Jin! She kicks butt!

So ingenious. I rolled around laughing.

I think every fan girl's heart squeezed at the insult and reply on Zuko's looks.

Jet may be a dick but he has a sharp mind. Great deduction on uncle's ability to stay warm. Batman would be proud.

(He's not quite up to Sherlock levels though) *sorry my inner geek just reared her 4-eyed face*

Where did you get the age threshold? That was so awesome!

As for another ficlet my vote is for Zuko and Lu Ten.
KelpBass chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Lovely! Loved reading every bit of it! As for the request of which for you to do next, I would love to see the one about Toph! The one about Lu Ten would be cool to see too though.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »