Reviews for A Moment Can Change Everything
PinkHanon chapter 1 . 6/29
Thanks for bringing my fantasy to live!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
So much pain!
anon Loves GALE chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
He is still aliiiiivvvveeee!
anon chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
y-you killed GALE! "Curses!"
dorkycorky88 chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Oh I teared up when Foxface died.
dorkycorky88 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
I am a hardcore Everlark/Finniss shipper but this chapter in his point of view had me sold on Everthorne. I love his inner monologue about his feelings. Can't wait to see what you have him say for the interview!
AliceMalefoy chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
Hey !
I read this story and couldn't help myself from reading the sequel. It was just beautiful, you really do should write a book someday
A real, I mean ;)

I loved it, that was greaaaaat.

Alice.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Phenomanal piece this is better than Susan Collins book.
Funnellio chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
I love this story. I read it all in one day. Can't wait to read Rising Up.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
wow that is a really good story. reading the sequel next.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I LOVE THIS TRILOGY! I really wished you would have continued but I know you should have moved on. I also like your style of writing. Please continue to write fan fictions. I liked your version better the actual Hunger Games, FOREVER
katonissfangirlingprincess chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
loved his confession I was picturing myself in katniss's shoes and almost fainted love it
ginnypotter1596 chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Yeah, too much crying. Not tough like in the books. You really should read it again to get a feel of her character.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Being completely honest, I don't think you're cut out to be a writer. The words don't flow right. It seems to OOC, y'know? Not how Katniss is and you didn't get the part where the visit the mayor, or even mention it. They had already made the deal to protect each other's family a couple of years prior. I don't like your story at all.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2013
THERE WAS NO REASON FOR GALE TO DIE! I CRIED! THIS RUINED MY LIFE! And here I thought this story had so much potential. -stopped reading-