Reviews for Omakes of In Flight from SatireSwift
ZE Bri-0n chapter 17 . 3/23
I half expected the OMAKE to end with Shirou being summoned into a FoZ crossover, and then being left at that. Because that's just tempting Fate, (puedo-)pun unavoidable.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 16 . 3/23
Wait, EVERY Heroic Spirit? Every single one? That's... hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Spirits. Holy shit, that's a big High School.
Also, is it weird that I'm imagining Zelretch changing the name of his position from principle to emperor? Because the idea of him proclaiming himself "Emperor Zelretch" is just too hilarious. Especially if he's still just running a High school. Of teenagers who are actually Heroic Spirits and may or may not be aware of it.
Huh, a high school where everyone has superpowers derived from ancient legends that no one is aware of with a principle who may or may not be utterly insane and demands to be addressed as "Emperor". I'd read that story. Maybe I can market it...
Rexnos chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
While In Flight's confrontation between Shiro, Rin and Saber is more plot appropriate and dramatic, I can't help but like this scene just as much. It's just so much more emotional and raw. In Flight skates past Rin's declaration of hatred and emotional pain, but this scene hits straight to the heart. While In Flight has a distinctly happy ending, even one which includes Rin and Saber to some degree, this scene might even have the right of the story. Rin and Saber visit because they love and miss Shiro, but they'll always know he's not theirs anymore.

Later,
Rex
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
In the words of Seth Macfarlane, "That went south so fast!"
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Lucifer Dante FTW!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
awww teh cuteness!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Yeah...they're all gonna die.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Need artwork PLZ!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Well crap, it seems Mr. Popo has found himself an apprentice!
W0lfbr0ther chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
some one needs to make this a story
FanFicReader712012 chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Shirou with Saber harem, we go!
FanFicReader712012 chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
This makes a lot of sense, thanks for showing us the way of the OT3.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
I really wish this happened for real in In Flight.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
I can see this happening.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Fridge Horror or Fridge Brilliance, once when BOTH Medaka and Nero learn Golden Rule.