Reviews for Burned
LuckOfLuck chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my gosh! This is so good! I loved it! You're a great writer!
Lethie of Farkle chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I always check to see if a story's sad and this one was, so sorry I didn't read it, but it seems good, and depressing...
Wildtalon1138 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hi, this is one of my review to you for being second palce in my favorite things challenge. Sorry for the long wait but now I'm finally getting aorund to them.

This story was really interesting and very different from other Rose and Scorpius stories I haev read. You writing style was unique and besides a few punctuaction errors I thought it was really neat.
RinaBear8 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I hold Lady Pheonix Fire Rose personally responsible. O_O I was not expecting that. How could my wife do this to me?

Anyway great story though I really didn't think that's what it'd be like...*thumbs up*
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was actually good.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was quite interesting, I must say. o.O And I liked that about this.

I really liked the theme of this story. Like I said, it's very interesting the way you use the prompt and how you used it as your theme I really, really liked. Because it's different. ;) I liked how you kind of described Rose's character as sort of fiery. And how she runs away and how almost nobody knows about it or what happened to her kind of gives this mysterious vibe. I just loved the whole vibe this story gives off.

But overall, this was really good. Considering you only wrote in a about an hour too. I really enjoyed it.

Nice job! :)
overthinkingdoesnogood chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
interesting, different - but in the best way possible.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was really interesting. Different than what I'm used to, I like it. Well done.

Was this quote?

"How do you think it would feel to be burned?"
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really liked that. Paper Towns...I'll look it up!

If I'm right, the quote is 'You never answered my question.' I could be wrong, though...
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is by far the best rosescorpius I have ever read. I really like the characterization of Rose, in particular. I do believe that she has a fiery temper, but she is so wodnerfully painted here. I don't know what about it I love, but I do :D

Isn't the Doctor Who quote, ""I'm running away," she tells him, biting her lip.

"Where to?" He asks.

"Anywhere," she replies. "Everywhere.""

I also like the fact that she tells him "I don't capitalize because I want to be fair to all of the letters." It's rather odd, but there's something about that I like.

Overall, lovely :D
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I want to complain about the genres you put for this because I was so totally unprepared for the ending, but I feel like that was the apropriate effect for this story, so I won't. I really wish it wasn't so angsty, not because it's not really good but because I'm overly emotional when it comes to things I read, but you did a great job on this.