Reviews for Perfection
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
well-written story. nicely done!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Adore adore the story but honestly it seems so...dispassionate. There's no emotion! Trying talking about emotion to give the story emotion. Renly's terror at realizing he had just fucked/been fucked by his best friend, Loras' guilt at think he'd just destroyed their friendship that sort of thing. It will make a great story 10,000 times better! Also the ending confused me. Still I Love the story!
Sinattea chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Read again, loved again, screamed as a pure fangirl again...
How can I describe how much I love this? I simply can't, the perfection you have achieved by writing this goes beyond imagination and the words I dispose to express it.
Everything here is... perfect. Renly and Loras make such a lovely couple by themselves, but you made even more astonishing and fantastic.
Gosh, I deeply admire you!
Natalia chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like the idea of Loras being arrogant and kind of shy when he realizes that after all Renly is his Lord. I also like Renly the way you portraited him, a bit agressive but also gentle and considerate. Emotional Knight of Flowers in tears and Renly saying "If you want"... Just perfect. So romantic but not too romantic. Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
errrrm...
not sure about the idea of Loras's perfection in fact,but...
Anyway, the story is embarrasing,so best wishes, author!
Sinattea chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
How could I live such a long time without the perfection of this absolutely fascinating couple? Watching Game of Thrones on the web at 3 am on a friday has just been my perfect lucky guess, because I discovered this (how is it called? Loraly?) during that amazing third episode and I decided it was not enough for me and ended up in here.

Yeap, a lucky guess indeed.

Thank you so much for writing this fic. The story is actually quite absolutely great. I had regular expectations of it and you were like BAM! Hit me in the face because your story is so much better than I expected. I am totally pleased and delighted and everything with it. The way you wrote them, so in character, feels so much like Renly and Loras. I loved them!

Thank you so very much for your contribution to my new favorite slash couple (alongside Erik and Charles from XMFC).

You are welcome at my favorites list, which is now quite exclusive, jeje, even though it wasn't when I just joined FF.

Keep doing this great job!

Have you ever thought of writing a long story? Something with chapters and a little bit more passion? You could do it, I swear!

Well, that's it for now, gotta watch another episode og Game of Thrones. Can't live without it.

Good luck and congratulations!

I'll define this fic with one simple yet meaningful word: perfection! ;-P
Cortassian chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was awesome! i hope you choose to write more especially with very few stories on this couple of perfection!
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I looove this. Love it, love it, love it. It's so brilliant I'm sure I could read it a few more times and not get tired of it. Would you mind if I posted the link of this story on tumblr? There A LOT of Renly/Loras fans on there who, I'm sure, would LOVE to read this. Only with your permission, of course.

Either way, this is an amazing one shot.