Reviews for Day At The Beach
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
yo what the fudge he could have just scared the doig off he dint have to kill him kill kill kill why why why why why why I would not have done that ever in my life I would personally beat the shit out of him and let him go but not too bad even though he wanted to kill the sister its your choice make the right one WHY THE FUCK DID HE KILL HIM
Russel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Its disturbing yet BE AWESOME and what about the Germen shepards parents ?
Baltofan110 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Whoa. Dark and descriptive; I like it. *evil laugh*
cloudsword chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Aw man. I lost the tussle. Oh well. Wow Lightning is tough. Can't wait to see what else you have for us. Gotta Mosey!
krp101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow! now you have a demonic side I never knew about. I read the chapter about Brooke getting torn to shreds, but there's more to your writing than what we'd seen in your previous stories. Nice work, man. I'm very impressed.

-krp101
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hm... Lightning must have witnessed Brooke's death without the parents' knowing. *laughs* Just kidding, but that is a little dark for a puppy. I wouldn't go that far, but you know what you're doing. Anyway, great story. Keep it up.
1dchouseman chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Good story. Can't wait for more.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome dude. That's all I have to say about that. Ida never guessed that a day at the beach could be so eventful. But I think that Lightning should've waited for the buckets of water before killing the shepherd. Shove a rock down his throat and dunk his head in each bucket and see how many buckets he survived before choking to death or drowning or whatever. This was still an awesome one shot and I can't wait to see another.