Reviews for King's Quest 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Rest assured, there is at least one person out there reading this who is quite interested in seeing where it leads; you've managed the highly improbable by making Cedric a character who I'm actually wanting to see more about... *scratches head* Now how'd that happen? :)

I look forward to your next offering quite eagerly, and wish you luck with your daily grind.

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Speaking as someone who enjoyed Navi the first fifty times through myself, there's a VAAAASST gulf of difference between Navi and Useless; at least Navi occasionally gave advice when it was helpful. Useless on the other hand often only gave advice that was painfully obvious, and usually *AFTER* it might have been helpful. The bit with the boat at a certain point comes to mind... "Look out, there's a hole" as the frigging boat's sinking... *sigh*

My rant aside, I like where this is going, and can't wait to unpack it further!

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*
Truth Questor chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
You had the same idea I had, showing Alexander, Rosella and Valanice in Mordack's laboratory and introducing Cassima there! That's a little mini-story I want to write, too.

It's fairly common for stories to take years to get through. Don't feel too bad. Logistical details of certain scenes are tough sometimes. Good luck on finishing your story!
Truth Questor chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Oh, no! The EVIL cliffhanger! This is very fun reading.
Truth Questor chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Wow, you're definitely developing Cedric in a cool way. I like it! You throw in some funny things, too (like calling Madame Mushka's accent "sterotypical," haha).
Truth Questor chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Wow, that was quite exciting! Nice chapter title, too. :)
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Poor Cedric. It sounds like you're setting up some character development for him, which will be interesting to see.
Truth Questor chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I don't hate Cedric (or Navi - she's very helpful when you're completely new to the story and don't know what to do!). Cedric is a bit of a drag, but he has a good heart, and, in his defense, he really didn't want to come with Graham. I'm OK with Cedric. I like how you're making him a human in this version. :)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/30/2012