Reviews for Piece of Cake
HairyBallofFur chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
You have the characters down pat I can easily picture the concern that the "Warden" has for his men, he's the heart of the Group, the irreverent attitude that "Casino" presents, but with a soft heart, "Goniff" trying to care for everyone, the cheery mascot, "Chief" the protector, and "Actor" the soul. It is as if I'm watching the TV series and watching the actors portray these "Larger than life characters...great job!

Thank you for your contribution.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
good story!
Centroides chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
I enjoyed your take very much. You have explained the traction that I missed. I also enjoyed the visual of the bedclothes covering from the waist down. (All right I just pictured no shirt but he might not have had it on then.) Very well done. Keep up the good work.
WildClover27 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Nicely done. Good ending. Charaterizations are very good. Come back soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Excellent story! You have the characters down pat! Keep up the good work!
WildClover27 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
I hope you wake Chiefy up soon. Somebody needs to give Actor a sedative before he ends up as a patient. Like the way they are all concerned about each other, even Casino. Hurry back.
WildClover27 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
That hut better be empty. Hurry back.
jaxster chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love it! Love it! Your characters are perfect and your writing is crisp and stylish. Can't wait for more
dart53 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Good characterization on Casino (and he's got the Warden's number, hasn't he?)
Sottanaprima chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Been following this from the start, but RL is pretty hectic. Still that's no excuse for not reviewing - sorry. That I have been looking forward to each new chapter says that I'm enjoying your story - you've got the lads well and truly taped. I loved the enforced co-operation between Actor and Casino carrying the bed up and down the slope - I was howling with laughter! An excellent scene! Well written!
WildClover27 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I think this missing story not missing scene. Good interactions between all of them. Waiting for the next installment.
WildClover27 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Now Actor needs to get back to them and get them out of there. Come back soon.
Centroides chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ooooh, I am liking this ...

Anxiously awaiting more.
WildClover27 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Missing scene? This could be a whole new episode before Frame Up. Keep it coming.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/9/2012