Reviews for It Came Rolling in on a Warm Night's Breeze
pineapple-pancake chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
Kicking him harder? She could be using elvish commands instead.
She doesn't deserve her horse.
ninjakitty64 chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
I read this trilogy almost 3 times a year and have done so for about 4 years now. thank you for writing these amazing pieces!
cherryorpeach chapter 28 . 1/18/2019
I was getting sadder and sadder as I kept reading through chapters and seeing the numbers reach 28... but then I see your author note that you updated! So the story isn't finished yet!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
The switching around between first and second person is seriously killing this story. The story itself is interesting and relatively well written but you really need to pay attention to which perspective you're using because it jars the reader out of the experience when you suddenly switch from "i/me" to "your"
josielawson98 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
i am really enjoying this story so far but it is getting really frustrating and confusing the amount of times you have changed from first person to second person and back again. I think if you just fixed that up the story would be absolutely brilliant.
twibe chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Gah! I really like your story but it is sooo irritating when you keep shifting between I and You ,,, why are you doing that? :S it sound all wierd :S
CherryTree230 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Um, you said guest, not quest fyi
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Update immediately, please!
Seriya Silvermist chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
I love this soooooo much! Quwen is a well written oc! The story all together is well written!
-Silvermist
Maryssa Thranduil chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
In the beginning of this chapter it is in 2nd person, which I found strange because I didn't think that the other chapters were. But then you switched back to 1st. I just thought I'd mention it if it hasn't already.
katiebug17 chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I have read a billion tenth walker stories, and I can honestly say this is my favorite! A nice balance of her being vulnerable, with her not being a wimp. I loved this chapter, the food thing was hilarious! Keep going, you write, and I will read!
Alex the sorceress 43 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMIGOD! I had the exact same idea to add another ranger, but her name was Thorn. (I am also a fan of the hobbit, so it gets confused with Thorin a lot. Mainly only when i say it out loud though.)
Star of Courage chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
Oh Boromir. :( don't...OH NO! Not good. :'( awwwww! Finally! X3
Star of Courage chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Boromir likes her...wow. That's so sad. Hmmm...
Star of Courage chapter 25 . 3/3/2013