Reviews for Darkest Before the Dawn
lillalil chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
When do you continue?
enchantedlight chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
just found your story! update soon please!
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Very sexy scenes with Finrod.. I like.. hopefully Buffy is able to successfully seduce him at some point. lol. I have a feeling that Buffy will be granted immortality... as her "reward for service." I wonder what they will say to her.. hmmm.
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I was wondering why Buffy would be content to hang out in elf-heaven while there were baddies across the sea that she could slay... but your explanation makes sense. Looks like Buffy is going to pay a visit to the Vala..
LittleNK chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Please update soon :)
Emeraldfires chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I read this fic on and loved it. Please update soon!
fantasywind chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Very interesting chapter, first encounter with the Vala, good idea ;), now I'm really curious what is the reason of this whole journey, something rather important I guess, ;). Idea of a relationship between Buffy and Finrod is intriguing, well we'll see how this ensue in the next chapters. It's unusual crossover, not many authors bothers to write anything concerning Silmarillion material (or I just didn't look for it hard enough ;). I like this story and I'm waiting for next chapters.
Filia chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I really hope you will continue this! The plot is really original, and I like the way you portray Buffy and the elves. And Valinor/Aman fics... I just love them. Please continue?
fantasywind chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Interesting fanfic, I've never thought it could be possible to join the two universes together (Buffyverse and Middle Earth), well, well it's very promising ;) hehe. Buffy meeting with the Valar, hmm that's something big, we're talking about guys who casually rearrange landscapes :), raising mountains and flattening them, shapeshift into whatever the heck they want (or even walk ,,unclad" meaning without any body at all), sent dreams, knowledge and inspiration to minds of others: ,,he walked among them unseen, or in form as one of them, and they did not know whence came the fair visions or the promptings of wisdom that he put in their hearts.", perceive everything that is going around, like Ulmo through all waters of the world, Manwe and Varda, seeing and hearing everything, while being together and gathering news from birds, Great Eagles. Hehehe, I just remembered that in Middle Earth there are...vampires: Thuringwethil, and Sauron the Vampire?! Oh, hey :) ,,And immediately he took the form of a vampire, great as a dark cloud across the moon..." It's a shame that Tolkien never wrote anything concerning vampires, we don't know what they were exactly, an evil spirits or creatures breeded by Morgoth, but essentialy they are bat-like flying beings, possibly humanoid (otherwise Luthien couldn't so easily assume shape of Thuringwethil, though elves showed they can partially shapeshift: ,,By the arts of Felagund their own forms and faces were changed into the likeness of Orcs;"). Anyway I'm looking forward to next chapters.
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Yeahhhhhh, I still haven't found my account info, so leaving my review here for the new chapter you posted on TTH :) Am I right in thinking Finrod plans to go with Buffy to Middle Earth? Maybe it's wishful thinking, but his happiness in light of her imminent departure and his vow to never let her be hurt seems like a pretty big hint. Hoping I'm right...and Hoping You Write ;) (Yeah that was just silliness by moi). Seriously though, please continue soon, I can't wait to read more, I'm hooked. Ciao!
DGfleetfox chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I read this last night, all 12 chapters, on Twisting the Hellmouth for Buffy crossovers, and I was so happy to have done so. I'm always on the lookout for good Buffy crossovers, and I love when she's put into Lord of the Rings - and I especially like when she's paired with unexpected characters. I appreciate odd pairings, lol. I would've reviewed there but (sheepishly admits) I forgot my account info to sign in, haha! Anyway, I am in total and complete love with your story, it's well written, well thought out, well paired, and is seriously making me excited and anxious to read more. Please please write and post more for us soon, I'm being totally honest when I tell you it's one the best Buffy things I've read in a while. Ciao!
Spirit Speaker chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Love the thought and effort you have put into this. It really shows in this great story. I hope you continue soon.
Anonymous Perspective chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
I happened upon this fic by accident and I read it all in one sitting. It is SO good. I've never read a fic using these characters and it's nice and refreshing to read something new. :) I hope you update soon I was so disappointed when the chapter ended I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Livia09 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Oh no! How can you leave us like this? Please update as soon as possible! I can't wait to read about the Lord Namo and of course how Finrod will make amends for his stupid stupid statement. Poor Buffy! Love Livia