Reviews for Two Worlds Collide
cullengirl08 chapter 26 . 4/16
Yay, he is moving in! So, Amanda called, huh? I'm curious as to how that conversation goes and if it will help Bella get any of her memory back.
mommymac0508 chapter 26 . 4/15
Well Edward is moving in with Bella I know they will be happier for it and now will the caller help her remember update soon
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 26 . 4/14
It's going to be a tough adjustment for both of them to balance Edward's schedule with their new relationship. But, they will eventually figure it all out.

Wow! Amanda called her. Can't wait to see what she has to say.

Thanks!
Sally
TheUnderStudy chapter 26 . 4/13
Yay I'm so excited that he's moving in. This will be good for them. Easy access bootay lol! But he just couldn't stay away the dear.
debslmac chapter 26 . 4/13
mountainlion718 chapter 26 . 4/13
uh oh, hope this doesn't upset her. Edward, hurry up and get home!
KAT-TWILIGHT75 chapter 26 . 4/13
Time to learn about the past and move on with her life. We Bella be able to cope with Edward's long work schedules and will Edward be able to cope now that he have Bella in his life.
cullengirl08 chapter 25 . 4/3
I'm with Edward; I'm not a fan of this separation either and he and Bella need to find a way to compromise. I think he should just stay with her at her house for awhile.

Loved the chapter, and the phone sex was Hot, Hot, Hot!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 25 . 4/2
I'm looking forward to Bella getting a response to her letter to Amanda. Wonder what all she will be able to fill in for Bella. Especially, if she can shed some light on John.

I had a sneaky feeling that was Edward on the phone when Bella answered. I was right!

Thanks, Teresa!

Sally
twiclare chapter 25 . 4/2
Really happy to see the update! It will be interesting to get Amanda's reply or meet her; she can help fill in so many blanks for Bella. I wonder if Bella is going to be able to stick to her guns about living separately! Great chapter, thanks for sharing.
TheUnderStudy chapter 25 . 4/1
Love you honey and I'm still with you. These two naughty little things can't behave themselves can they lol.
mountainlion718 chapter 25 . 4/1
I hope Bella will give up this separation business..lol
motherbeatrice chapter 25 . 4/1
well, that was worth the wait! awesome...how could anyone stand to be away from Edward...
debslmac chapter 25 . 4/1
mommymac0508 chapter 25 . 4/1
Awe poor Bella she is having a hard time but I think in time it will all come back to her but damn her and Edward are yummy heheheheh update soon