Reviews for Including the Kitchen Sink
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh my goodness, this was wonderful. So many clever turns of phrases. I do hope you continue to write, I love your sense of humor. Please pardon any typos, as my Bengal cat is trying to assist me and he cannot spell. I think I caught them all.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow very good! :3 I love it! I hope there is more to this story. I can hardly wait to see what happens next! It is just so good!

I love Jefferson's note to Emma it was just so very good & funny to see Emma's reaction to that note. I wonder what she'll do to him.

Amazing start! I look forward to your next chapter!
finaljoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh, this was a lovely little story! I really loved the fact that we don't really know all of the details of their relationship, like what happened before to make her hate him so much, or make Mary Margaret so wary of him, but it all fits and makes sense. You did a wonderful job of writing Emma, and oh my gosh, Jefferson.

I completely and utterly accept sassy little Jefferson, poking at Emma with such a wonderful flirty way. When you wrote about him flirting with her, I could just see him giving Emma a little doff of the hat with a cheeky, cheeky grin.

Wonderful story, and I can't wait to see more from you :)
R1U2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Love ittttt;) it's perfecttttttt:)

Please add

Check out my story:)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
INfutatimg Annoyimg Adorablr man :}
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Love this and hope you continue. Which in turn changes the rating a little lol. Can't wait for more!