Reviews for In my darkest day I can find you
T_T so much perfection. The intimacy, the delicate touches and oh so gentleness made for a perfect fic. More pls! :3
devoid69 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I love this. All of its aspects. Oh, the various feels! Thank you for writing. In general, not just this. :)
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
great job! That was one of the best Fics I read! You captured there personalities so well and for that you deserve a fangirls; AJAHDBSKGAJKJ!
TurtleDovesRule chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is truly amazing. I always love to read fanfics that follow after the Salvage arc because SO many things happened between Soul and Maka. I loved the gentleness when they were healing their wounds, even when they were doing it. I loved how you portrayed their gentle touches. I love ghetto way Soul worships Maka. It's sweet.
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
You, my dear, are the queen of SoulxMaka lemons.
barettachante chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Lovely...Deliciously lovely!
cookies chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I LOVE THIS.
I envy your writin skills, really. Gaahhh, I'm melting into SoMa fangirls feels now. *cries* You are amazing. Soul and MAKA were incredibly in character too...
Sob.
This made my day
Friendly Anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hello, I just wanted to say how much I love your writing. I've read all of your Soul and Maka pieces and they are all so beautiful in different ways. This fic in particular though was one of the first well done pieces I had read for them that was sexual and I was so Impressed with how well done it was. It's actually still one of my favourites, and always gets me emotionally. The way they care for each other is so apparent, yet conveyed in such subtle, lovely ways. There is a certain rhythm to your writing, each sentence flows perfectly into the next, and the way your portray these characters is so believable.. Your imagery is excellent, I can always see what is happening so vividly in my mind, like in lethal weapon when they are in the warehouse... the scene gave me chills, and brought tears to my eyes when they were patching Soul up. You are so talented, and I appreciate that you are willing to share your talents with the world, thank you.
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
squeee! aw the feelings! This was the greatest maka/soul fic i've read! ugh...SO good!
thewicked1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
The way you describe their emotion, the environment, and everything in such detail is amazing, it's perfect.
wildchild911 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
im currently on a reading spree, and your stories are AMAZING!
AnguaMarten chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
god. i can't take the cute. this is everything i wanted right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Coiled-Relic chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
AWWWWWW LUVED EEEEET!
Inverse Calico chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is a little bit of perfection. I love all the relationship hints that slip into the way they still squabble while caring for one another's wounds. The sexytimes turned out quite nicely too, of course. :)