Reviews for Dragonship
wendums chapter 24 . 6/14
I do hope you do a follow up. It would be a really good I would look forward to reading this very much. Thank you for sharing
wendums chapter 16 . 6/14
You've missed the e out of promise in the end chapter disclaimer. Cool story. I am missing Fless and Golly though.
wendums chapter 14 . 6/14
What an amazing story. I love all Owen stories plus brainship one. Have you read any of the Deverry books. Peen crossover would be great with these. Thanks for sharing. This British pensioner is enthralled.
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.
selthar chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Came across this story while looking up crossovers with Pern... I've long been a fan of both series, and really enjoyed this story.
Word Addict 620 chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
If Tia is "Lady Starship," and Alex is "Starship Master," what are the Harpers implying about their working relationship?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/28/2015
Thank you for such an enjoyable story.

I always hoped for a story like this. I miss my Pern stories.
BenRG chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
This is a good story, very much in the style of McCaffrey. I think you could have given some more detail and some bits - most notably Marketh - could have been left out without harming the story. I'm assuming that he will feature in a sequel?

Overall, this is a steady journeyman bit of work and well worth the time to read it. I'll be looking out for more from you.
BenRG chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
The difference between Tia and other rich people is the unselfish nature that has defined all her actions of adult life.
BenRG chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Manipulating someone with what always struck me as Down's Syndrome is the sort of evil common to the Abominator movement. I'm just wondering who might be the real brains behind this attack.
BenRG chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Obviously, they're going to have to dial back the damage sensor feedback if Tia senses major damage to her avatar as disabling pain!
BenRG chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Interesting. There is a type of psychic ability called 'machine empathy' where the psychic can interpret the flow of electrons in circuits. It sounds like Maraketh has this ability.
BenRG chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
As I recall, the Abominators are a pseudo-religious and fanatical anti-technology group. Tia is essentially the spawn of the Antichrist to their ideology. There are about to be some serious problems.
BenRG chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
The Impression is a genetically-modified version of a natural imprinting process in Fire-Lizards. The point is that Fire-Lizards do not naturally Impress or even seek to do so. Markath appears to be a throwback to this. I wonder just what is in store for what could be the first example of a post-rider species of Dragon.

No doubt the usual suspects will want him killed.
BenRG chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Adding a mutant Dragon is always risky in DRoP fan-fiction. We'll see how this proceeds.