Reviews for Origins of Aizen Sosuke
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Well I expect great thing from this fanfic :D
Keep up the wonderful wor !
Tchouss

Xylion
Shadow's Blades chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Good chapter, it will be interesting to see how Naruto turns out as he grows up. Thanks for your good work so far and I look forward to the next chapter.
snake1980 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
for the first 2 chapters i have to say its great and like the changes u made to the pairing. cant wait to see what u come up with in the next chatper
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
great chapter ne
HateOnMe73 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
When will they learn he's Aizen? I can almost guarantee a violent reaction.
Zorobak chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
At what point will Naruto learn of the fox? Will the fights go like cannon? When will he learn about his parents? Will he act like cannon Naruto? I like how the hokage is being the one kept in the dark because he deserves to be for keeping Naruto in the dark about his parents. Please do not use "They have powerfull enemies" or "I wanted you to have a normal childhood" both excues are overused and pathetic for someone known as The Professor.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
legal
exiles soul chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
is kyuubi gonna be a female and if so is she going to be paired with naruto?also will
naruto be able to use zangantsu's specil attck?also EPIC! start.
sabery chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I have to say that i curios what planned for this story . The beginning was great so Shinigami is the one to send Yoru at Naruto timeline.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
gostei dessa historia vou fica de olho.
o naruto vai ser mais forte doque os ninjas com seus novos poderes ?
se sim quanto ?
scarface101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Good job. Question: is it possible to add in a few Naruto girls? Like say Anko, and Konan?
Albert da Snake chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
An Interesting look into Aizen's personality and his origins. Overall good story with a few spelling mistakes and a bit in the fast pace but overall good. So lets see where it will go.
a.marsh55 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This looks good should be interesting to see naruto as a shinigami/ninja with the power he will be able to obtain. Will naruto be loyal konoha and become a ninja in this though or will he just be a mercinary for hire will living on the outskirts of konoha?
Darthtatersalad chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Interesting story and I wonder if they will find out about Naruto's and Aizen's connection. That will be a interesting conversation to say the least.
MarTinez9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
LIke it so far update soon.
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »