Reviews for Origins of Aizen Sosuke
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Interesting, I hope you update soon.
lou2003us chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter I look forward to reading more.
Angsty Naruto chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Time skip in order? or gonna show us the training ?
can't wait
I wonder what his blades will be like and when will the others find out who he was.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Well I expect great thing from this fanfic :D
Keep up the wonderful wor !
Tchouss

Xylion
Shadow's Blades chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Good chapter, it will be interesting to see how Naruto turns out as he grows up. Thanks for your good work so far and I look forward to the next chapter.
snake1980 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
for the first 2 chapters i have to say its great and like the changes u made to the pairing. cant wait to see what u come up with in the next chatper
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
great chapter ne
HateOnMe73 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
When will they learn he's Aizen? I can almost guarantee a violent reaction.
Zorobak chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
At what point will Naruto learn of the fox? Will the fights go like cannon? When will he learn about his parents? Will he act like cannon Naruto? I like how the hokage is being the one kept in the dark because he deserves to be for keeping Naruto in the dark about his parents. Please do not use "They have powerfull enemies" or "I wanted you to have a normal childhood" both excues are overused and pathetic for someone known as The Professor.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
legal
exiles soul chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
is kyuubi gonna be a female and if so is she going to be paired with naruto?also will
naruto be able to use zangantsu's specil attck?also EPIC! start.
sabery chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I have to say that i curios what planned for this story . The beginning was great so Shinigami is the one to send Yoru at Naruto timeline.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
gostei dessa historia vou fica de olho.
o naruto vai ser mais forte doque os ninjas com seus novos poderes ?
se sim quanto ?
scarface101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Good job. Question: is it possible to add in a few Naruto girls? Like say Anko, and Konan?
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »