Reviews for Origins of Aizen Sosuke
Albert da Snake chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
An Interesting look into Aizen's personality and his origins. Overall good story with a few spelling mistakes and a bit in the fast pace but overall good. So lets see where it will go.
a.marsh55 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This looks good should be interesting to see naruto as a shinigami/ninja with the power he will be able to obtain. Will naruto be loyal konoha and become a ninja in this though or will he just be a mercinary for hire will living on the outskirts of konoha?
Darthtatersalad chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Interesting story and I wonder if they will find out about Naruto's and Aizen's connection. That will be a interesting conversation to say the least.
MarTinez9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
LIke it so far update soon.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This story looks interesting I look forward to seeing how it will turn out.
supert history
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I gotta ask who's naruto paired with & please don't make it hinata there's enough naruhina in crossovers as is.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
It's "Soi-Fong" not "Sui-Feng."
120991ln chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
continue lvg the fanfic
windfox90 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nice I really like that you have Naruto paired with Yoruichi, Nelliel,Sui-Feng, and Harribel
agnar chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I'm not really sure why this Naruto would *want* to be a ninja of konoha. He won't be able to go off on missions with Yoruichi as he likes, he'll be stuck with a team doing crap d ranks, a few c ranks, struggling to get promoted.

Seems like it'd be smarter for him to continue to fail the academy and fake his death or just vanish from the village.

And now that he's let slip all of this, konoha will likely be trying to hunt down and kill yoruichi and kyuubi. So not really getting the point of Naruto admitting all this and sticking around the village.
JD Fanficing chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
get to the sex dammit
JD Fanficing chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
how in hell are any of the harems gonna work, but i dont intend on being mean
erching chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
this is very original i hope you continue
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »