Reviews for Dragon Tattoo
Silver-hair Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very solid story, Blake. I don't even mind that it's this short. I didn't like the "granted" part in the second sentence, but other than that, I love the imagery. I really, really like this.

Also, I just learned what headcanon is. I did have to look it up. And you did a really good job.
November Rising chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Uhm uhm uhm Blake I don't really know what to say. I loved this, absolutely and very much.

Just one problem. The first two sentences don't work together with each other one hundred percent.

Just an observation.

Also why isn't it dedicated to me? D;

BUT I LOVE THIS ANYWAY KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

- Into
compartmental chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
oh man.

I can't with this.

Just. HEADCANON AND LOVE AND GLIMMERMARVEL AND YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON. jdgklajdgkjGKL

No, sorry, I'm so taken by this. O_O

This is perfect, you're perfect.

Hnnnng.

/no, really, it's perfect.
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
flash tattoos are so icy, blakeface! (; no, seriously, i loved this and the imagery of everything was great and i love how you bring it full circle with her death and yup. :D the only thing i sort of wished you'd added was what the tattoos were? or like. idk because in my head the ones on her arm are just little dots of ink travelling around and i'm not sure if that's what you wanted or not so yup. but this was lovelyyyy. :D
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OH. Blake. I love your headcanon here. Brilliant. It didn't even hit me until the end the parallels between her past and her death, so it made it extra powerful. It was subtle yet perfect.

It's a drabble, so what can I really say about the writing other than it was perfect like always. I think you also characterized Marvel really well here, considering what little we know in canon. Some people make him too soft or too hard, but I think you find the middle just right!

Lovely!