Reviews for A Gypsy Song
Chocoholics Unite chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!
PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!
guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Can you please write a sequel? Please?
tartanarmygirl chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
hehe that was good, is there a sequel, please tell me that there's a sequel! i wanna find out if she falls in love again!
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Awe the ending?! So sweet and good I wonder what will happen next on Teito's journey. Don't you? ;)
Dancing-Souls chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Yay! :)
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
I LOVE IT i hand to re read it agin i got to say its even better the second time and i want to see what will happen in travels you have to make a sequl but with the manga next i get alot of people will love the sequl because you just write awsome w
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
thank you for the update! I am glad she didn't get caught. the bit between lance and Carmen was funny.
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Uh-oh will Hakuren be able to save the day? Will Frau be able to safe the day? Or will they be stuck and trapped with Ayanami? Can't wait to find out!
MCRDanime chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Please continue. Update soon!
hiyomi chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Great chapter :) Nice battle. They both fell in the trap, I wonder what will happen next! I am worried! Hope u update soon _
saber007 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I can't help but be reminded of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Carmen is Esmerelda, Teito is Quasi because he's shy, Ayanami is Frollo, and Mikage and Hakuren could both be Phoebus.
The Best Kind Of Mad chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I have fallen in love with this enchanting story, I hope that it is updated soon; I adore your work and the way you have adapted the story line!

impatiently awaiting the next releae!

Rose
hiyomi chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Thank you for the long chapter Frau is such a pervert. It was hilarious when Bastien shoved him to catch Carmen. Hakuren finally left his hatred for woman, huh...Ayanami wanting her back is worrisome. Hope u update soon :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Cool until next chapter! :)
hiyomi chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Everything went by so fast...Ayanami's obsession is worrisome and attractive.

The last part was so heartbreaking:(

Poor Mikage and poor Carmen:( What will she plan to do from now one. I am looking forward to the next chapter!