Reviews for Return to Narnia
Thank you.
Areej chapter 56 . 8/11
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 10 . 5/26
Oh my God oh my God! A Narnia fix that actually understands the spirit and soul of the series! You have rekindled me to search for the good fics of Narnia bc to be honest there's a bunch of hocus pocus on this site for Narnia. And many fans do not do it justice. But you, my friend, have NAILED IT!

This chapter has had me squealing with delight! I love how you put Lucy giving those hints about Aslan's other form! (Wink, wink) Thank you! Thank you! I'm so excited to see what you have in store for the rest of the story!
anonymous1201 chapter 56 . 5/23
Never before a has a story made me cry. Well done. Also I listened to blessings by Laura story for the first two chapters and it fit really well! Listen to it if you have a chance.
guest360 chapter 56 . 5/21
And thank you for writing an amazing and beautiful story. I think C.S. Lewis would be proud. :)
ficfanang chapter 56 . 5/5
Thank you so much for writing and posting this story! I loved it. In many ways, it truly felt like a continuation of C.S. Lewis' writing. The storylines and plot were well written and felt genuine; the characters, both new and well-known, all felt like real people, each with their own complex personalities and backgrounds; and overall the entire story was so believable and three-dimensional that I felt like I was really there. It made me laugh and gasp and cheer and cry and smile, sometimes all at the same time. :) I haven't looked at your profile yet, so I don't know if you've written any other stories, but if you haven't, please consider doing so! You have a gift.
Cat chapter 56 . 5/3
What a delightful story. You keep the feeling of the books, which I appreciate. Thank you for sharing your talents.
CatBludger3903 chapter 56 . 4/30
Thank you. I loved this. I just wanted to say thank you.
LadyLieselOfNod chapter 52 . 4/30
Man, she has awful parents.
Tempe4Booth chapter 56 . 4/18
Well done i love the way you did this and how you wrote the story under the story and brought the message behind Narnia through. I hope you find that peace yourself
MCH chapter 56 . 4/18
A nice, as the quote says "Alls well that ends well'. For the girls it did, as for their parents you only realise once someone has gone how much you miss them.

I hope you will write again, take care and thank you for your story.
Ayjah chapter 56 . 4/18
It was perfect
Vicky Tzalachani chapter 54 . 3/27
Hey! It was an awesome story! Will you update soon? I need to know what happens next!
MCH chapter 54 . 3/21
Just when it seems all is going well for the sisters, and they are getting on with their lives something goes wrong, and the accident happens. So what happened when Kara's car hit a lampposts.
Paradox Tremors chapter 53 . 2/2
Seems like everything will be working out for the two sisters-at least I hope it does. The experience will be good for the both of them. I'm glad to see Kara is not allowing for their friendship/love to fall to the wayside. Another pretty good chapter my friend.