Reviews for Letters from the Transformers & Fans
Rare Ship Shipper chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Ok, so the reactions were pretty much spot on, and I LOVED them. No, GIVE ME MY COOKIE OR ELSE! I will tickle you!
dragonbookaddict chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
So funny! If they actually bothered to write these letters I can actually see them writing these! By the way, what do you imagine Prowl and Bumblebee's reactions would be to people making them a couple?
kcrb0202 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
OK here is one for Prime Bee and one for G1. A couple times on here I sometimes see Raf plus Bee and Spike plus Bee I'm just thinking what the heck oh and am few airachnid plus Arcee. let's what comes pit of those things
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Soooooo true! :D
IamtheBlueJay chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
I am the Blue Jay: Thats was AWSOME! I like nice I like the ones with bumblebee!
soundwavefan chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Search "megatron paring archive"online. I LOL'D!
OptimusElita4eva chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
This is HILARIOUS! I love it! Even though Im new to this fandom, you had me laughing at how accurate these could be. And poor Elita... I believe you are Optimus' sparkmate and I wish the war was over... If only so you and Optimus could be together.
Fanfickisara chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I. Just. died.
Anonymous BW FG chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I don't know if you do Beast Wars Transformers or not, but how about Dinobot's reaction to all the Mary Sue's that fanfiction writers make him fall in love with? And, of course, the fact that people pair him and Rattrap together. [GROSS!]
Starscream chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
To the useless pathetic bags of flesh organics that walk the face of this tiny mudball,

Let's get something straight: I am NOT wimpy! Nor am I irritating, femme-like, or a whiner. I AM the supreme lord of the entire Decepticon army. I AM the one who terminated Megatron (several times, actually). And I will not have you little insects questioning the glory that is me. The next one of you to insinuate that I am in the slightest bit attracted to Megatron in any way or that he is superior to me will be hearing from the Decepticon army, when we break down your door and slaughter you all before enslaving your entire race! And you will be the first to-what? Oh, um, n-nothing Lord Megatron! I wasn't doing any-yes, that is the primitive human Internet, why-you saw that? It wasn't what you thought! I was only-please don't-
Hmmph. About time I shut his whining face up. This is Megatron. For those of you who are "Starscream fans", I am the supreme leader of the Decepticons, and the first to question it can talk to me and my fusion cannon. Understood?
-The now-terminated Starscream and Megatron.
Naughtia chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Awesome story! Very funny! And yes Bumblebee, you are adorable. Nuff said. Update soon!
XxArtificializedxX chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Oh god, that's hilarious, this collection of letters, AWSOME. But man, I absolutey loved reading this, especially at 5:30 in the morning, my mom almost woke up because of my giggling. This, once again is wonderful comedic- hilarious-ness and I can't wait to read more!
Boldly Going Somewhere chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Oh my god! I already knew I loved this story right when I finished reading letters one and two!

To the fleshlings inhabiting this planet known as Earth,
...
-Soundwave
TheThingThatSmiles chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
LoL this story, letter, or whatever it's called,is really funny.
To the stupid flesh bags
Whoever started the whole Breakdown and me thing, will be hunted down and ripped apart slowly.
- Airachnid
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Laughing a lot from this fanfic. Even I do not like some letters. A cookie and ice-cream for the sweet little Bumblebee .
Here are mine letters :

"Dear Transformers Fans,
I'm not a Mary-Sue, I'm not Bumblebee's girlfriend, I can stay with the mech I want . And I will kill the next fan-girl to bother Prowl-sensei. "

Sari Sumdac

"Transformers Animated fans
I am a mech lonely and do not like idiots around. Especially this bunch of fan girls that are bothering me. If neither Sari, who is my student, I do not want to have a loving relationship, imagine with these girls. Ah, the next shipping me and Lockdown will be sent to the stockade. "
Sincerely,