Reviews for Chrome and Ice
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 2/10
Oh my gosh! Please continue this!
Everyone was completely in character. I think it's worthwhile to note that your writing had two different tones to it. While the scene was with the Decepticons, it gave off a sinister and creepy vibe, but the Autobots not so much. It's like the TFP theme song, where it's quicker and more upbeat with the Autobots and changes to darker and slower for the Decepticons' part.

It was awesome that you brought Alexis into Transformers Prime.
duchesseduo chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
please more this story is good
BreakItDwn chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Oh..wow...just...amazing.

I devoured one chapter after another, speeding through them with a feverent need to see what happens. And I was not dissapointed. I love the fact that you have made Alexis a little spit-fire with a soft side, becoming strong because she has to in order to survive. You've presented us with both the Human and Mini-con side of her, showing the readers the conflict between the two. Its interesting to see Alexis struggle with herself, inciting both internal and external conflicts. In other words, I absolutely adore how you've done that.

The relationship between Starscream and Alexis, though in its early stages, is rather intruiging. I won't read too in to it, but I find the way you portray them as unwilling follower and manipulative, obsessive master, to add a nice mix to the story. The whole 'he wants her to submit' deal really has me excited for future development between the two. Great job!

I'm so happy you've introduced the Auto-bots so early on in the story instead of dragging it out before doing so. The little thoughts you put in the exchange between Alexis and team prime really show what she's been through. It makes me wonder how you'll go about integrating her or interacting with the others.

Anywho, amazing story! I hope you update soon! Can't wait for more!
BreakItDwn chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Intruiging and delightfully dark is the choice wording I would pick for this.

Wonderfull fiction thus far, particuarly in regards to the plot line. Though I've not been with this fandom long, I've yet to see something as intracite as this or as well executed as you have delivered it. It holds a lot of promise and gives me a great amount to think about. It will be exciting to see the dynamics between Alex, as you portray her, and the others of the Prime-verse; how will her morals be tested, how will her life as a human interfere with her new experience as a mini-con, and subjects akin to that.

The writing was well done, spectacular even. There was an even amount of imagery along with dialouge and such. The pacing was good, and the tone was set beautifully. Speaking of dialouge(pun not intended), you have a talent for it, I must say. With just this short conversation between the two main characters of this fic, you've given us a deep insight into their personalities and their characters. Great job!

I want to congradulate you on keeping Starscream in character. He's not exactly the easiest person, or bot, to write, given his two sidedness and the confusion of which is the real him. What you have presented the reader with was true to his personality in the Prim-verse. Fantastic job!

RogueAngel82 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I like this story, I really do. I like how you took Alexis from Armada, where they were looking for Mini-Cons and turned her into the Mini-Con! Plus I like how you used a sciencey way of doing it, rather then the magic/wish/surprise/completely unbelievable transformations that are out there. Plus your maintaining Starscreams creepy powerhungry vicious personality that some Alexis/Starscream seem to forget. Please update again soon.
Sanae Prime chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Oh my, a Starxis fic which is not set up in Armada? Strange, yet interesting at the same time. And the idea of Alexis becoming a robot... That really was a good one, and you developed it quite well. The change is not a "miracle" like in some fics I have read; it's painfull, antinatural, difficult and unwanted, like a change of that nature should be. In short, I'll keep reading if you keep writing, I like how this is coming out
vampireyautja chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Sweet fragging primus this story is glorious! It's always nice to see starscream be the leader in fanfics every once in a while ( I think he should be leader all the time but what can ya do)
Silver-Streaked Wings chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
It made my day to see thus updated! I was wondering how the autobots would handle this situation. I eagerly await the next chapter!
WL-CFA chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I must admit that I often become annoyed with the epidemic of human-to-transformer stories but I think you have made this particular story unique enough that it will continue to be fascinating without becoming cliched.

You are doing a very good job. Enjoy writing.
Anonymous BW FG chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Wow... :D You'd better update soon! :D Don't leave me hanging!
Airachnid-Femme chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
*Wants to huggle Alexius* That poor girl!

Update soon. :)
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
At least the Autobots are willing to help her as much as they can!
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Yay! An update! Geez, Alexis feels so alienated from her own species, poor thing!

Now time will tell how it'll all go.
Elemental Queen chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Thanks for the update!
Silver-Streaked Wings chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I can tell that this is going to be so much fun!